Right time to bring a dog on?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Asking when a dog is ready is like asking how long is a piece of string. They are all completely different and even litter mates will be ready to start at different ages. Dogs mature mentally And phys

Using droppers is like loosing your cherry to a brass. You may well catch something but you woudn't tell your mates. And wont help you pull any women in the future.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Scafflad1 said:

N why is that 

Lurchers are equipped to run and pick rabbits up in their own environment, they will most likely miss one or two on their first attempts, a keen young'un taken out on the lamp learns what's what soon enough, respect for the quarry does'nt go amiss either

1 hour ago, Scafflad1 said:

Better late than never as they say was wandering when you was guna chirp up another know it all dickhead but yeah a tad late you utter prick n only thing you been buttering up is the arsholes of the other know it all c**ts that's on here you all remind me of sheep one leads and others follow not got a f****n brain betwin lot a yaz baarrrr barrrr black sheep ooooops! Best not sat that eh might be considerd a racist LOL like the human centerpeed don't know were one of ya starts and the other ends ya all that far up each other's arse aniway goodnight godbless as my old man would say 

There's always one that thinks they don't need their meds anymore.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Big Ron said:

This is my personal choice from when they are very young and just let to run free and watch and take everything in, not everyones cup of tea but suits me , not the steady walk part thou and getting rid of lol

a you still welsh

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I’ll just imagine what ye wrote cos I stopped reading after the first few words of ye dribble, I never said late tho ye thick Cnut I said lazy, so now you lazy an thick, grow up, my son wouldn’t even consider a dropper an he 11 an prob done more than you?atleast he knows how to enter a dog :rofl:

Lube it up first before entering it? You've taught him well son. ?

10 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

It teaches a dog nowt, an if a dog don’t know how a rabbit moves by times it’s old enough to have a dropper then you have failed it if ye ask me, what fcuk has pup been doing for last 10’minth or what ever??  Cos if it had been out an about learning about the country an life it should have seen em by then, especially with a bit a effort put in, so like I said it’s lazy, keep a dog in yard for 10’month give it an easy kill an then away ye go? where the fcuk is the satisfaction in that??? no matter what I say you’ll always be right an always do it your way, so keep at it?

an an I bet ye any money ye want i work harder than you, fcuking scaffolding haha????

Will do works for me and if my dogs look like they been in garden for 10 month then you must be blind n no matter what I say you will always be right yeah? N haha course you do put you're money were youre mouth is big man n same reason they put bull to any other lurcher breed but I'm always wrong so surely one of the sites know it all's will be along to correct me 

10 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

It teaches a dog nowt, an if a dog don’t know how a rabbit moves by times it’s old enough to have a dropper then you have failed it if ye ask me, what fcuk has pup been doing for last 10’minth or what ever??  Cos if it had been out an about learning about the country an life it should have seen em by then, especially with a bit a effort put in, so like I said it’s lazy, keep a dog in yard for 10’month give it an easy kill an then away ye go? where the fcuk is the satisfaction in that??? no matter what I say you’ll always be right an always do it your way, so keep at it?

an an I bet ye any money ye want i work harder than you, fcuking scaffolding haha????

And cos every rabbit moves the exact same way does it blah blah blah if ya that confident all you're dogs are top notch put um to the test against my shitty trained hand fed mutts yeah ?? 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Scafflad1 said:

And cos every rabbit moves the exact same way does it blah blah blah if ya that confident all you're dogs are top notch put um to the test against my shitty trained hand fed mutts yeah ?? 

The inevitable post....

Ever been on the Kyle show fella?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
14 hours ago, trenchfoot said:

2 guys with no sense. Both admitting breaking the law on an open forum. 

As for a sporting. If you catch, it either kill it ASAP or let it go for another day. You owe it that regardless of being a pest or whatever other thick headed excuse you see to justify it. 

if i said i poisoned some rabbits and they took days to die, you lot would send me to hell, if i said rats  nothing would be said,yet one is as bad as the other, its whats known as being brain washed,

53 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv got an old bitch that just had an operation to remove cancer here, she had healed okay an been trotting by quad for past 10 days so pm me when ye ready kid??

Yay the first one of the summer ???

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

if i said i poisoned some rabbits and they took days to die, you lot would send me to hell, if i said rats  nothing would be said,yet one is as bad as the other, its whats known as being brain washed,

Never needed to poison any mammal. Never let things get that bad. Don't agree with it unless extreme circumstances. Its called having my own opinion.