Right time to bring a dog on?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Asking when a dog is ready is like asking how long is a piece of string. They are all completely different and even litter mates will be ready to start at different ages. Dogs mature mentally And phys

Using droppers is like loosing your cherry to a brass. You may well catch something but you woudn't tell your mates. And wont help you pull any women in the future.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

You remind me of the old bull and young bull when the young bull says let's run down there and shag a cow the old bull says no let's walk and shag them all you get it 

Don’t you mean smash ‘em?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Better late than never as they say was wandering when you was guna chirp up another know it all dickhead but yeah a tad late you utter prick n only thing you been buttering up is the arsholes of the other know it all c**ts that's on here you all remind me of sheep one leads and others follow not got a f****n brain betwin lot a yaz baarrrr barrrr black sheep ooooops! Best not sat that eh might be considerd a racist LOL like the human centerpeed don't know were one of ya starts and the other ends ya all that far up each other's arse aniway goodnight godbless as my old man would say 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Clearly you can't read and neither did i i sed [BANNED TEXT] late only been going on all day n droppers was begginging of post so better late than never dickhead and ime thick n lazy hahaha my job you can't afford to be lazy its for real grafters who actually can go home at end of a day and say they have earned there coin can you? and far from thick mate dont let my punctuality or the way I come across let you think ime thick and good on you're son mate glad [BANNED TEXT] teaching the young lad the ways you was taught my dad did the same it's a old-school method and gets the dog anticipating movement and improves agility in my mind aniway also as stated by kerny end result is the same obv over doing it i could see causing problems cos the dog would get lazy but a handfull will do no harm