might be my last time

I shoot Fac air Villaman, and use lots 0f my sub 12fpe airguns as well

my fac air is x1 .22 airranger @37fpe , x1 cricket bullpup .22@26fpe i use this airgun for ambushing from hides/ static  positions and for fun my .303 wolverine @100 fpe with 50.15 grain pellets that s my devastator.. fac air is useful when my .22 /.17 rimfires are not suitable due to land layout

An airarms fac s510 in .22 at 30 fpe is an excellent fac airgun good value for the money

Enjoy your fac guns  and safe & happy shooting.

atb brian

• Like 3

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might be my last time for some  while with any sub 12 including the great HW100k .177 . Phoned firearms department on Friday and they will be sending out my FAC ticket this coming week , only tak

They are just another air rifle and the thought of leaving this mottley crew is unthinkable and I am sure Mitch will be the same.  Never go back..................................I love air rifles

I shoot Fac air Villaman, and use lots 0f my sub 12fpe airguns as well my fac air is x1 .22 airranger @37fpe , x1 cricket bullpup .22@26fpe i use this airgun for ambushing from hides/ static  pos

Posted Images

Brilliant villaman iv not been on for a while but it seems you have been waiting forever. I bet you can't wait to get your gun and get out with it, you have waited long enough! 

Happy hunting and all the best with it!

• Like 1
On 25/03/2018 at 22:27, villaman said:

Yes you probably right and that is one reason i am not selling any of my guns at the moment :thumbs:

FAC air are great, but so are 12ft lbs. the fac air rifles will have you grinning from ear to ear for a while though, then the sub 12’s will find their use again. It’s like when you first get a rimfire, then a centrefire. I have them all, but still love the sub 12’s. In fact, I’ve just bought an HW100KS in .177 flavour, loving it. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, tomburras said:

Brilliant villaman iv not been on for a while but it seems you have been waiting forever. I bet you can't wait to get your gun and get out with it, you have waited long enough! 

Happy hunting and all the best with it!

My licence should of come this week ,but it hasn't 

They send it second class post  ,i even offered to pay for a first class stamp 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, villaman said:

My licence should of come this week ,but it hasn't 

They send it second class post  ,i even offered to pay for a first class stamp 

tight b@stards.... they don't fcuk about when it comes to posting speeding fines :( 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, villaman said:

Looks like i am shooting Sub 12 this weekend :boogy:

the only shots I'll be taking this weekend are jagermeister had to knock jimmy and viz back on this weekends shooting!

everywhere is water logged, I bet most of the rabbits have drowned :(

never seen a puddle in this field before 

51UZK8LOSD61cLmjEDpCVw.thumb.jpg.1afa5bd4713c4b9943cf610a3996715c.jpg

• Sad 1