Acd x greyhound

It was called Nighthunter, filmed in VHS in the late 80s, just for a wee bit of fun, nothing special, just a fuzzy old amateur effort.:laugh:

Ain't seen a copy for years,..but If ya hang on in there, it will probably be on the fecking Antiques Roadshow someday...:thumbs:

5ac0fa4d536f0_File0779-Copy.jpg.9d54338cd2ea326fc934368168b390bd.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes it was hard, back in the day,...and the film developers, at Boots the Chemist must have seen some rare old sights What is even more curious, is where these antique images actually end up

So pleased to hear folk are still prepared to try,.. a walk on the wild side...

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

It was called Nighthunter, filmed in VHS in the late 90s, just for a wee bit of fun, nothing special, just a fuzzy old amateur effort.:laugh:

Ain't seen a copy for years,..but If ya hang on in there, it will probably be on the fecking Antiques Roadshow someday...:thumbs:

Haha I'd love to get my hands on a copy if you do know of any kicking about, any hunting DVD is education to me, I'm gonna have a trawl through the World Wide Web 

28 minutes ago, Lowther said:

Haha I'd love to get my hands on a copy if you do know of any kicking about, any hunting DVD is education to me, I'm gonna have a trawl through the World Wide Web 

I got that 1 plus lots of others I'm Phil's no 1 fan

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Lowther said:

I have a few vhs tapes you can have as long as you pay post, jacks game, warrener, around seven in total. 

1 hour ago, Jerry71 said:

I have a few vhs tapes you can have as long as you pay post, jacks game, warrener, around seven in total. 

Give me a pm of details and price mate and will do! Much appreciated 

Yes my mate got 1 bill he bred it himself she's a good bitch,he imported a Acd bitch pup over from working stock waited a fews years down the line & put a good grey dog over her :thumbs: he tried to do another litter but bitch didn't catch i was gonna have 1 but then he discovered old bitch had cancer in the womb had to pts sadly,he's gonna import another pure pup over in the future tho :thumbs: atb cbx 

• Like 2