Bryn

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here you go Dai, hes settled in well, slept until 6 this morning, had his breakfast then outside to play in the early morning spring sunshine, a joy to own

the little blighter has added another 10 years to my life

Just read this ,my thoughts and prayers are with you and the wife ,and I wish you both strength for your struggles to come .   I am sure one of the lads has took the dog for you ,but if not

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

hey up lads, especially you Dai, but im struggling here, but my dear wife and soul mate has been diagnosed with the worst possible news ever, but I cant handle Bryn much longer , so I need to rehome him like yesterday, house trained comes with his cage, please there are lads on here that have my phone number, which is constantly in use so all replies on here im absolutely drained I could go on but cant, im needed

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

we both have discussed her illness at length with doctors and have chosen the right to die at home with all the help she needs, the district nurse wanted to come daily to dress her wound, but im doing it, but they insist, they come couple of times per week to check up on her, they have even offered to help with a home carers allowance fo me looking after her, no thanks I don't need paying to look after my best mate, gutted isn't the word im feeling at the moment

• Like 1

Keith mate I'm so sorry about your news you must be heart broken about your wife that's terrible mate. I hope there is some tidy dog lad here that will sort you out and have Bryn off you.  I'll try and sort something out myself if I can for you. He won't just go to anyone either you have my word. All the best for the minute mate try to keep your chin up and be strong. All the very best mate