I sure have , just see your butcher about buying the pie cases its much easier, mince your venison and 10% back fat to meat, add tongmaster scotch pie mix  but instead of adding just water add the same amount but with 2 oxo cubes and ground black pepper to your own own taste, once its mixed leave it in the fridge over night to let the spices work there magic and then fill your shells stick em in the oven at 200 for 30 minuets ..enjoy 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, nastybilly said:

I sure have , just see your butcher about buying the pie cases its much easier, mince your venison and 10% back fat to meat, add tongmaster scotch pie mix  but instead of adding just water add the same amount but with 2 oxo cubes and ground black pepper to your own own taste, once its mixed leave it in the fridge over night to let the spices work there magic and then fill your shells stick em in the oven at 200 for 30 minuets ..enjoy 

i am in canada mate

butchers shops arent like the ones back home.

i wont be able toget the tongmaster pie mix never mind pick up pastry shells lol

i think i just might make a thick vension stew and wrap it in puff pastry.

but those pie are making me want one,i love scotch pies I LOVE ALL PIES lol

cant buy shite here

• Like 1