My new cs1000 stock

Hi lads,

I promiced Id let you guys know when my new cs 1000 stock is in the house. Well, guess what......... its already wrapped around my 97. I say wrapped, cos it fits like a glove. The stock is heavier than the kt stock. But if I had the choice, the complete assembled weaponsystem should wheigh up to 35 lbs. 

But thats just me. I know most people dont like em heavy. But I do. This setup will be used for target work and rabbits up to 40 meters. If I need to reach out to a longer distance Ill take the .22 97. The Anschuetz diopter has an adjustable iris...  this aids in sharpening the the target in different distances and different light.

The rifle allready had minimal recoil, but this stock reduces the recoil even more.

"Is it worth the money?" you might ask.

Well, if youre a rifle addict, hunter or a serious targetshooter, then the answer is YES. Im all 3 mentioned above, so I can justify the expence.

Cheers

Screenshot_2018-03-20-18-12-19.png

Screenshot_2018-03-20-18-00-20.png

IMG_0486.JPG

• Like 2

Its got a cracking grain in it mind

i like a heavy rifle but i would not want to lug that around out hunting lol

whats it like to shoot Jozef

bet it makes a cracking target rifle mind

sorry but its not for me ether

but then you dont have to please any one else but your self

and if your happy with it then jobs a good un as they say .

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

20180327_190945.thumb.jpg.4059dbdc680741ab29422abc3a9ae818.jpg

Well lads, first serious testing of the new stock. First impressions after shooting:

Whooowwwww!!!!:air_kiss: 

I conducted this test at my home range. Only got 25 meters there. I did not take pictures of the cards I shot at. At 25 meters, this riflesystem isnt challenged. Its pellet on pellet almost all the time. The stock provides thumbup postion as wel the thumbhole position.

But I did include a few pictures, demonstrating a few sitting positions in witch this stock exells. The stock has a hamster witch is part of the stock's profile.

This enables the shooter to DIRECTLY rest the hamster on the shooters knee. "Stock-to-bone?????"

-yes Sir. Stock to bone WITHOUT point of impact shift. Aint that something!!!

That feat by itself makes me wanna sell some rifles to fund a few more of these cs1000 stocks for my other airrifles. This feat is very special. Try that with your 77,97,98,tx or prosport.

Next to my cardboard, I have some homemade spinners. The smallest is 6 milimeters wide. I can now hit the smallest 6mm spinner, resting the rifle directly on my knee. I can even hit the spinner using only my trigger hand. (Leaving the other hand free for drinking a beer or a single malt). The stock is indeed that wide.

Needless to say that when you rest the offhands forearm on your knee, you can take elevated shots.

While this stock is not everyones cup of thea (or can of beer), the functionallity of this stock is an enormous improvement over Weihrauchs factory stock. 

Thats it for now folks. Ill get back to you soon with some more testing:

-3 position

-bench rest

Cheers!

20180327_191025.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

That's a mean haircut Jo' :yes: :thumbs:

I like that set up - the stock, the rifle and, the diopter sight. I reckon I could spend a long time with that at the range :yes:

Ps, why have you got so many wellies? :hmm: :laugh:

Ok. Lets get this straight before we move over to anything else:

A Jos does not wear wellies!!!!:angel: Those are my wife's wellies. You will never see me with those on my feet.

If you wanted to insult me..... you did a good job:air_kiss:. :)

The diopter setup is the intended setup. But I put them optics on for the intended spinner shooting. At that distance, I can hardly see the 6mm spinner.

Cheers buddy!

Btw, I bought a silencer and glued a frontpost housing on it so I can shoot diopter with the 97.

• Haha 1
On 22-3-2018 at 02:21, bigmac 97kt said:

Its got a cracking grain in it mind

i like a heavy rifle but i would not want to lug that around out hunting lol

whats it like to shoot Jozef

bet it makes a cracking target rifle mind

sorry but its not for me ether

but then you dont have to please any one else but your self

and if your happy with it then jobs a good un as they say .

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Hey Buddy, 

Ive posted my initial findings in this topic.

Ill be doing some more testing this week

Cheers

When I first looked at the photo, I thought you have a lot of boots.....................................then twigged it was the shop...........................it's an age thing.

I quite like the stock to be honest for target work.

Phil