Julian barnfield grass

As a whole hunting is better attended than ever so one instance pales into insignificance  BUT for a leading high profile figure to come out with a public speech like that  condemning fellow hunters is a huge step back in internal relations .I hope he publically retracts whats hes' said and that the Heythrop distance themselves from the same way of thinking  and from the man himself  otherwise their seasons will go from bad to worse .

• Like 2

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anybody not affiliated with a hunt has always been blamed for their actions ,seen it many times and been blamed myself .There are those in hunting who couldn't give a f**k about the sport as a whole o

Not many have time for fucks on horseback in Ireland,we remember our history,these are the breed that persecuted us and starved us so we ate grass.The working class in England did not fare much better

Bad craic, I've found with a few different hunt terriermen that they begin to get the 'typical' hunt attitude that the land is all theirs and no one else should be allowed on. They seem to forget thei

Posted Images

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 15:32, saucydotters said:

What the f**k has Catholics  got to do with it ya bitter c**t ? hope you've got her permit for your boney in order 

your fleg is on the top the saucydotters fleg. I don't do bonefires saucy, maybe I could have misread some posts but theres no denying the division amongst the hunting types, however up here your rebels your upping killed more irish men, woman n kids than any other that's all.  all I was saying that for the fight to keep modern day hunting maybe the different types need to come together and sit down in a room and work out a way forward together leave history to one side so they don't fall out and have a zero tolerance motive to agreeing anything with antis or theyre like. and I'm certainly not bitter towards the irish.

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

your fleg is on the top the saucydotters fleg. I don't do bonefires saucy, maybe I could have misread some posts but theres no denying the division amongst the hunting types, however up here your rebels your upping killed more irish men, woman n kids than any other that's all.  all I was saying that for the fight to keep modern day hunting maybe the different types need to come together and sit down in a room and work out a way forward together leave history to one side so they don't fall out and have a zero tolerance motive to agreeing anything with antis or theyre like. and I'm certainly not bitter towards the irish.

Nobody mentioned British or Religion or Rebels,or UP HERE except you,if you want to debate Politics go on a Political forum.Do not know where you get your statistics on killing from the Ancestors of the hoy poly on horse back killed one million on this Island.  

Edited by liamdelaney
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, morton said:

Rubbish and total bollocks.

Not in my neck of the woods. Went to a few meets of the local mounted pack years ago but it didn’t take long to realise it had fcuk all to do with actually hunting. And I can assure you there’s plenty more like it.

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Not in my neck of the woods. Went to a few meets of the local mounted pack years ago but it didn’t take long to realise it had fcuk all to do with actually hunting. And I can assure you there’s plenty more like it.

Again total shite,especially in your neck of the woods where the class divisions are far less well pronounced.There is not a mounted pack in the country or Eire that does not heavily rely on the less well heeled to make a day of the hunt.Ive no fecking time for the average hooray Henry and Henrietta that tag along,they would,nt know a days hunting if the horse threw them on a dead fox.The less well heeled are well thought of on every hunt they carry.

13 minutes ago, morton said:

Again total shite,especially in your neck of the woods where the class divisions are far less well pronounced.There is not a mounted pack in the country or Eire that does not heavily rely on the less well heeled to make a day of the hunt.Ive no fecking time for the average hooray Henry and Henrietta that tag along,they would,nt know a days hunting if the horse threw them on a dead fox.The less well heeled are well thought of on every hunt they carry.

Morton you know fcuk all about the packs round here. And whole lot less about the class divisions.

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Morton you know fcuk all about the packs round here. And whole lot less about the class divisions.

I know a little of the Eire packs and an hell of a lot about class divisions,its often easier to look for division where it does not happen,in the interest of a quarrel.

9 minutes ago, morton said:

I know a little of the Eire packs and an hell of a lot about class divisions,its often easier to look for division where it does not happen,in the interest of a quarrel.

And you would know all about that mort. Lol. I’ve told you things that are a fact and you said it’s shite. ?.  I will say my first statement was a bit sweeping. But I’m just saying it as I’ve seen it.

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

And you would know all about that mort. Lol. I’ve told you things that are a fact and you said it’s shite. ?.  I will say my first statement was a bit sweeping. But I’m just saying it as I’ve seen it.

Ive never seen the hunt terriermen astride an horse,the odd quad and 4+4 perchance,the servile foot-followers with their flat caps and Whippets are also less horsey than some.There is an honest enough perception that mounted hunt packs are for the more gentrified above us? and thats a fecking fact,the bigger fact is an hunt could not hunt without the plebs,im one of the plebs that believes im more important than the equestrian huntsfolk.

23 minutes ago, morton said:

Ive never seen the hunt terriermen astride an horse,the odd quad and 4+4 perchance,the servile foot-followers with their flat caps and Whippets are also less horsey than some.There is an honest enough perception that mounted hunt packs are for the more gentrified above us? and thats a fecking fact,the bigger fact is an hunt could not hunt without the plebs,im one of the plebs that believes im more important than the equestrian huntsfolk.

Without the horsey folk and the money they provide the hunt wouldn’t exist mort.  Anyway I’ll continue to follow the footpack that is only followed by genuine dog lads with real hunting and terrier work as it’s only goal and not entertaining the mounted field. And that really is how it is round HERE.