Terrorist bombing

25yrs since the IRA bombed Warrington, 2 children dead 56 people wounded ..

seems a lot of people only remember what the mussies have done in the past and not other terrorists ..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Chid said:

25yrs since the IRA bombed Warrington, 2 children dead 56 people wounded ..

seems a lot of people only remember what the mussies have done in the past and not other terrorists ..

How long ago was it the Brits bombed Dublin and Monaghan.

We all have to be better men now........hard as it is sometimes with respective sides in the troubles.

Muslims don’t belong in the west and the terrorist element among them should be show no mercy 

• Like 9

I think a lot of people will remember what happened in the troubles, it does not need to be in the media or discussed on a regular basis to remind folk, leave sleeping dogs lie, learn from it and move on from it. 

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, delswal said:

I think a lot of people will remember what happened in the troubles, it does not need to be in the media or discussed on a regular basis to remind folk, leave sleeping dogs lie, learn from it and move on from it. 

Leave sleeping dogs lie? Do you think because you don’t hear about stuff happening that it’s over .. plenty of attempted attacks on police, prison officers and such .. probably not make your news .. 

did the 2 soldiers killed by ira terrorists in 2009 get mentioned ? Do they get a mention now at all ?

probably not but Lee Rigby does .. what’s the difference? 

8 minutes ago, Chid said:

Leave sleeping dogs lie? Do you think because you don’t hear about stuff happening that it’s over .. plenty of attempted attacks on police, prison officers and such .. probably not make your news .. 

did the 2 soldiers killed by ira terrorists in 2009 get mentioned ? Do they get a mention now at all ?

probably not but Lee Rigby does .. what’s the difference? 

I've no time for the IRA or any other terrorist, the Brit government and the uda uvf were every bit as bad if not worse than the IRA but you made no mention of their victim's you prick.

• Thanks 1

Theres no winners on either side.whether your catholic or prodestant everybody was/is affected.everybody has an opinion on what happened.  Ya could argue all night on here.whats the point?remember the anniversarys in your own way and move forward.

• Like 6

I agree all the crimes should be remembered, but the IRA sold their morals and principles long ago for a place in parliament and a cushy salary. The mohammedans are still at it largely unchecked by security services and even those on a watch list can pretty much do as they like. They are just a more current version of the other spineless cowards.

Any organisation that labels itself as an army but doesn't have the balls to actually fight another army face to face is shit on my shoe.

Edited by johnny.w
  • Like 2
35 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I've no time for the IRA or any other terrorist, the Brit government and the uda uvf were every bit as bad if not worse than the IRA but you made no mention of their victim's you prick.

Cmon mate no need to throw your potatoes out the pram 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, WILF said:

We all have to be better men now........hard as it is sometimes with respective sides in the troubles.

Muslims don’t belong in the west and the terrorist element among them should be show no mercy 

thats like saying the catholics shouldnt be on the mainland i guess