whippet greyhound x collie

Aye he's cushty really still very young but very clever and learns very quick, I would reccomend getting one so far, be a year before he sees any real action so I'll have to report back then! Sleeps in some weird places though 

nice small fast type was what I was aiming for when I bred my dog to a saluki/whippet lurcher alas he came out at 25” TTS ? 

Was hoping to get a reverse 3/4 collie with the intention of going back to a whippet with it but doubt that will happen now 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, troyboy17 said:

That's nice phil but not many about

Yes, she is a comical wee thing,...loves to hunt,...anyfeckingthing...:clapper:

We don't actually catch much, .but its great craic being out with her.

I've lost most of the season, mouching, ferreting, etc, due to her sustaining a debilitating injury... 

Thankfully, my Greyhound vet has managed to sort things out,....fingers crossed...:thumbs:

DSC_7202.thumb.JPG.f651b7d3039119a6ed09b1c3f85b53b5.JPG

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Lad i knew had a cracking little bitch (22”) broken/rough coated. One of the best rbt dogs ive seen. Twat swapped it for Bull Cross as he decided rbts were too easy & he was more interested in other stuff!!! I’d of bought her off him had i known. Atb