Putange mole trapping

On 30/10/2018 at 11:30, Dave74 said:

This is My most replied too thread of all time now, many thanks lads?

Well, Dave74, you will be chuffed with yourself, .....over 8,200 views to your "thread" now as well !! How did YOU manage this here, well done !! ?? Iol  it's what this section needs i reckon ?,....(keep it up now,  will you ?) Iol

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Strychnine,..was a terrible thing... Back in the day, I felt that its usage was something (as a Rural Pester) that I should know about. I applied to be schooled and instructed in the safe us

As a lifelong trapper, and a one time Importer, of killing traps,..the humane dispatching of a pest species really is a subject,... close to my heart. I do believe that we can affect a change, by

Posted Images

1 hour ago, earth-thrower said:

Well, Dave74, you will be chuffed with yourself, .....over 8,200 views to your "thread" now as well !! How did YOU manage this here, well done !! ?? Iol  it's what this section needs i reckon ?,....(keep it up now,  will you ?) Iol

Begginers luck i reckon and your the star of the show  ??.

it's actually been a good thread to read with quite a bit of sailors talk too

20 hours ago, Dave74 said:

Begginers luck i reckon and your the star of the show  ??.

it's actually been a good thread to read with quite a bit of sailors talk too

"star of the show" ? ,.....nah , 'tilimangro',....he's culpable for that accolade ! ?.  & "sailors talk" ??,....aye , theres bound to be some of that, when there's a Scottish council estate lad, involved ?,....a good laugh & entertaining at least, maybe ?   Iol

Edited by earth-thrower
1 hour ago, Dave74 said:

What Scottish council estate are you from ?

Why do you ask ? ? (do you doubt me ?  Iol,....well , actually probably a former corporation/ council housing estate,....& now a housing association estate , with a fair amount of home owners ?),......sorry , i keep editing, cause youve caught me  'on the drink' again here !  ??

Edited by earth-thrower

I ask because if your referring to me I've never used no sailor talk on a forum unlike your foul typing fingers,and if you've been stalking my item for sale on here that's not my home address or where I was brought up???go back and do your homework mr uk 

49 minutes ago, Dave74 said:

I ask because if your referring to me I've never used no sailor talk on a forum unlike your foul typing fingers,and if you've been stalking my item for sale on here that's not my home address or where I was brought up???go back and do your homework mr uk 

f***ing hell,.....i was obviously referring to myself ? (paranoia or what with you ?) Iol ,.....& as for the rest , i have no clue what your on about ,.....( 'mole trappers' got a point alright,......but hey, i already new that,.....tbh),....you sure you haven't had a whiskey or two , yourself ? ??

8 hours ago, Dave74 said:

Hes not the only one who's got a point on here,there's been a few clear ones stated,and I woudnt think he's referring to me lol paranoid again as I've hardly put a word in my hijacked threa

Aye, the more "points" made , then all the better ! Iol & your "hijacked thread" ??,.....well , you were thanking everyone  for the most replies to YOUR thread  "of all time" , previously !!   Iol. 

On 08/11/2018 at 21:14, tilimangro said:

Thanks I will

i appreciate you pointing me inthe right direction

sadly none of this is actually being done with the moles best at heart

ive been aware of what they’re up to with this for a long time

theyve been ignored a lot except by the tree huggers

there are no plans to have a trap approval for moles for the foreseeable as it’s nigh on impossible to test given the situation

you know the sad thing is I would be very pro having a trap approval for moles as in banning Chinese shit being sold and most trappers would too

but that’s not enough for  the guild and in doing so they’ve alienated themselves once again and pissed a lot of people off again

If they had molecatchers interest at heart they’d be ok with anyone seeing what they’re up to but just like last time they’re doing everything behind everyone’s backs yet claiming to have their best interest at heart

" Sadly none of this is actually being done with the moles best at heart " ,...you reckon ? (& you missed out  'interest' i think), ..cause i cant really see how that applies,........& "theyve been ignored a lot except by the tree huggers" ? ,......well what "tree huggers" ?,....cause ive been reliably informed that there's been disinterest overall from that side (ironically),...but, I can probably guess why,.....

3 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

" Sadly none of this is actually being done with the moles best at heart " ,...you reckon ? (& you missed out  'interest' i think), ..cause i cant really see how that applies,........& "theyve been ignored a lot except by the tree huggers" ? ,......well what "tree huggers" ?,....cause ive been reliably informed that there's been disinterest overall from that side (ironically),...but, I can probably guess why,.....

Have a wee dram for me while you’re at it

godbless

24 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

Have a wee dram for me while you’re at it

godblesgodble

I certainly will,..lol,...cause youve dried up, or is it out, here ! ?,.....& anyway i would class myself as a traditional molecatcher utilising a well proven design, that came about courtesy of a fellow countryman, way back,...(Scottish shepherd !) ,......& this 'Putange & Talpex' etc,....f**k all traditional about them , for a true British mole catcher ! ,...that's for sure ?. (can't help thinking as well, they are the easy way out,... for those who struggle to get the results they want from the Duffus type,...lol)

1 minute ago, earth-thrower said:

I certainly will,..lol,...cause youve dried up, or is it out, here ! ?,.....& anyway i would class myself as a traditional molecatcher utilising a well proven design, that came about courtesy of a fellow countryman, way back,...(Scottish shepherd !) ,......& this 'Putange & Talpex' etc,....f**k all traditional about them , for a true British mole catcher ! ,...that's for sure ?. (can't help thinking as well, they are the easy way out,... for those who struggle to get the results they want from the Duffus type,...lol)

The Spanish have a drink they call sol y sombre which translates as sun and shade

its brandy and an anise drink over lots of ice

in the sun at the end of the day it’s amazing