Putange mole trapping

8 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Another 100 of those useless stainless putanges on their way to Yorkshire this week........

P1010702.JPG

P1010703.JPG

The £££££s must be rolling in for you &  the BIL,......well done. No wonder you wanted to tell ALL & promote them as much as you could ?   lol,......coining it in, yous are !  lol,......& making those films ,.....well that must have increased sales no end !   (good luck to yous,....you could see the potential & knew what you were doing here !    ha ha)    ,.......wonder if yous actually need the money , Clive ?   ( nah , cant see it with you , wouldnt know about your BIL, though ?)   lol        tattie bye, now !

Edited by earth-thrower
  • Haha 1

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Strychnine,..was a terrible thing... Back in the day, I felt that its usage was something (as a Rural Pester) that I should know about. I applied to be schooled and instructed in the safe us

As a lifelong trapper, and a one time Importer, of killing traps,..the humane dispatching of a pest species really is a subject,... close to my heart. I do believe that we can affect a change, by

Posted Images

15 hours ago, tilimangro said:

Spot on

they're all full of their own self importance

in his last post he offers that he was offered to be part of testing up the guild

Previously he and Jeff were responsible for strychnine being banned(this was nonsense it was withdrawn in financial grounds nothing to do with the moles welfare sadly)

and as you say nothing but negativity or mockery

you reap what you sow I reckon 

"offered to be part of testing up the guild"    WTF does that mean, & what about it ???,.........& I CERTAINLY DID NOT SAY ME & JEFF WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR STRYCHNINE BEING BANNED !!! for f**k sake, man,......i expressed that i knew about this current (at the time) review & withdrawal  process, etc , & KNEW THAT THIS WAS THE FIRST REAL CHANCE TO BE RID OF THE AWFUL STUFF, IN PROBABLY OVER 50 YEAR, HERE !!,.......so i wrote in to try & help ensure it didnt get retained, etc,.......cause too many so called mole contollers were greetin about  possibly losing it,........  & NO WAY DID I STATE ME & JEFF WERE WHOLLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OUTCOME !!!,........so again ,.....stop making stuff up here !      & thats right , it originally got withdrawn cause the fee for it to be considered for re-registration, etc  as a commodity chemical, etc,......was too expensive for the importer here,.....(for the amount actually supplied),.......& the point i was making was that the majority, or most Professional mole trappers at the time , seemed oblivious or uninterested ????,......but, the pest control bodies were fighting to get it kept (in the UK) under an 'Essential Use derogation' or something ,......so the Biocides & Pesticides Unit at the EC invited response from anybody else interested, before reaching their final decision on it. BUT ONLY TWO (possibly THREE) professional mole trappers ,......told them (comprehensively)      "essential my arse "  !!!      (but the amount of submissions supporting this 'essential use, status' , was far greater !!)

Edited by earth-thrower
11 hours ago, stormyboy said:

C'mon lads get the postcode exchanged, do it properly like they do in the lurcher section! ☠️

Earth thrower, it's your choice to use whatever traps you like, but to diss a very effective trap without having even used one makes no sense at all for a professional. You hint that they're too easy, so that's why less skilled folks use them. In that case why wouldn't one as a professional? It's about catching moles for money at the end of the day and they do just that! I have about 120 and had about 3 that twisted. A couple of quid to replace. You can rectify it in 30 second anyway!

I also don't get why you don't get the refund offered, you ain't happy with them so get rid. Problem solved.

This is just a forum, don't take it so seriously, it'll do wonders for the blood pressure!

♥️ ?

21 hours ago, Nicepix said:

If he's now saying that they are too easy how does he explain his negative ebay feedback of " Most poorly designed & awkward too set,( so called) mole trap ive ever tried ! " ?

Poorly designed?  -  How come they've been in use for over 300 years?

Awkward to set? - Look at the videos - its child's play!

He's ever tried? -  He also claims that he hasn't used them!

Its a sad indictment of how care in the community has broken down. There used to be safe places where people like McWhinnie could be kept amused by care workers without him offending or bothering the public. ?

Maybe you should donate some of your 'well over generous'  & often 'far too early'  (just guessing here , of course !) retirement package, from your previous employer, to the  "care in the community", then ?  ha ha ha ha (relax,... Clive, im only having a wee laugh here now,...??

Edited by earth-thrower
  • Haha 1
On 31/03/2019 at 11:20, earth-thrower said:

"He's Best friends/hero worships Jeff and Martin"  ??,......you dont know me at all, fella, ....yet you randomly seem to continually come out with this stuff ? Listen , its not me thats part of any club, & following an agenda ?....i could have got involved at the concept stage with the original way back,... but declined. What copycat association is it your affiliated with again ?,.........lol

Oh thats right, its the APMC  (association of professional molecatchers),......c'mon disclose to us all ,whos at the helm of this ? ,.......cause they dont represent ME & many others ,......bunch of useless, bitter, copycat, fucks !   (on the whole)  

I have just started mole trapping, been interested in it for a few years but never taken the plunge. I bought myself a few duffus traps and some putange traps. Watched a few videos on youtube and give it a go. I am doing a farm doing a farm in walking distance  from home were i walk my dog. I am really enjoying it and catching a few, more success with the putange so far, i like them better at this stage. Looking forward to the winter now to get a few traps out, ordered myself 50 more putange traps.

14 hours ago, earth-thrower said:

The £££££s must be rolling in for you &  the BIL,......well done. No wonder you wanted to tell ALL & promote them as much as you could ?   lol,......coining it in, yous are !  lol,......& making those films ,.....well that must have increased sales no end !   (good luck to yous,....you could see the potential & knew what you were doing here !    ha ha)    ,.......wonder if yous actually need the money , Clive ?   ( nah , cant see it with you , wouldnt know about your BIL, though ?)   lol        tattie bye, now !

were do you get these stainless ones mate, i could only find them in 2's and to dear so i just bought steel ones.

5 hours ago, lifelong cumbrian said:

were do you get these stainless ones mate, i could only find them in 2's and to dear so i just bought steel ones.

Its only mugs like McWhinnie who buy two traps for twenty quid and then moan about the price. ?

Everyone else is bright enough to contact the seller direct and negotiate a better deal.  ?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Its only mugs like McWhinnie who buy two traps for twenty quid and then moan about the price. ?

Everyone else is bright enough to contact the seller direct and negotiate a better deal.  ?

Who is the seller of bulk buys mate, ive ordered the the 50 steel ones anyway now but if i can find stainless ones at a good price i may get some more.

I have learned here you've to watch what you say or your picked up on it, but with the learning on a few videos the stainless are best for a cleared ground and you use them in the main runs for back up for longer periods of time so they don't erode on you, but still need regular checking when customer reports hill activity, the steel ones are great for active land

• Like 2