Putange mole trapping

54 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

I certainly will,..lol,...cause youve dried up, or is it out, here ! ?,.....& anyway i would class myself as a traditional molecatcher utilising a well proven design, that came about courtesy of a fellow countryman, way back,...(Scottish shepherd !) ,......& this 'Putange & Talpex' etc,....f**k all traditional about them , for a true British mole catcher ! ,...that's for sure ?. (can't help thinking as well, they are the easy way out,... for those who struggle to get the results they want from the Duffus type,...lol)

Is there an easy way out?  thought the idea was to catch the mole and get paid ffs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Strychnine,..was a terrible thing... Back in the day, I felt that its usage was something (as a Rural Pester) that I should know about. I applied to be schooled and instructed in the safe us

As a lifelong trapper, and a one time Importer, of killing traps,..the humane dispatching of a pest species really is a subject,... close to my heart. I do believe that we can affect a change, by

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

Aye, your right about that, ultimately. 

But also in my case, it's equally been a 'labour of love'. (In truth, for me there's less to be earned at it, than some other occupations ive had before,.......& im certainly not 'well off', for it not to matter,....?)

6 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

But also in my case, it's equally been a 'labour of love'. (In truth, for me there's less to be earned at it, than some other occupations ive had before,.......& im certainly not 'well off', for it not to matter,....?)

& i might well , have to finally go back to getting a proper job again, soon ! ??

1 hour ago, earth-thrower said:

& i might well , have to finally go back to getting a proper job again, soon ! ??

??,... can you!.... take (Jeff) with you??....

Cause, let’s be honest! The last thing this industry needs is folk like you and him trying to change things just to stroke their own ego.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Mr Wasp said:

??,... can you!.... take (Jeff) with you??....

Cause, let’s be honest! The last thing this industry needs is folk like you and him trying to change things just to stroke their own ego.

If this is your comeback comment, by the way,..... it's not any better, than your last ! ? & it's obvious your struggling to keep up with this thread. ? Are you a moleman, by the way ?, i'd like to know ?......& pay attention here now, ......MOST mole trappers that ive come across, or are aware of aren't    'FIT TOO LACE THE MANS BOOTS' !!,...i reckon  (& that would probably include myself too,....? Iol)  & to be honest , it's not really about any CHANGES he might wish to bring about either , for me,........The other who i hold in high regard, would be Mr Bob Merrin. (for my own reasons) ? (& the fact is too many other 'charlatans' looking for publicity, & thinking their spokespersons,.....lol)

Edited by earth-thrower
2 hours ago, tilimangro said:

Maybe look at writing a book 

stick to fiction though

On the contrary, you possibly might be capable of penning your own ? ,.....lol (might be an interesting read ? ? ?),.....i wont hold my breath, though ? lol,.......now, when are you gonna have the COURAGE to engage Jeff directly ? (It would probably take a visit to see the 'Wizard of Oz' for you ??),.....he's easily contactable,.......& maybe ask him for the DVD too ? Iol,........you can then tell us all here how it went ? ha ha

Edited by earth-thrower
8 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

If this is your comeback comment, by the way,..... it's not any better, than your last ! ? & it's obvious your struggling to keep up with this thread. ? Are you a moleman, by the way ?, i'd like to know ?......& pay attention here now, ......MOST mole trappers that ive come across, or are aware of aren't    'FIT TOO LACE THE MANS BOOTS' !!,...i reckon  (& that would probably include myself too,....? Iol)  & to be honest , it's not really about any CHANGES he might wish to bring about either , for me,........The other who i hold in high regard, would be Mr Bob Merrin. (for my own reasons) ? (& the fact is too many other 'charlatans' looking for publicity, & thinking their spokespersons,.....lol)

Why so triggered whenever I comment?
If anyone is struggling, it is you. Struggling to make sense or even string a coherent sentence together.
What exactly is your point in this thread? Is it to big up your friend Jeff?

I catch a few moles yes. I dont pretend to be the big man or the best at it. I simply do not do enough to claim that title.

" MOST mole trappers that ive come across, or are aware of aren't    'FIT TOO LACE THE MANS BOOTS' "

The above sycophantic sentence says it all for me.
I feel sorry for you, I really do.

Edited by Mr Wasp
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

On the contrary, you possibly might be capable of penning your own ? ,.....lol (might be an interesting read ? ? ?),.....i wont hold my breath, though ? lol,.......now, when are you gonna have the COURAGE to engage Jeff directly ? (It would probably take a visit to see the 'Wizard of Oz' for you ??),.....he's easily contactable,.......& maybe ask him for the DVD too ? Iol,........you can then tell us all here how it went ? ha ha

Here’s the thing

I have already engaged both Jeff and Martin directly

both couldn’t give me answers to a lot of my questions and it was very obvious both were interested in themselves and their egos above the welfare of the mole

both appeared like people in wouldn’t trust to sit on the toilet correctly let alone anything else

why would I ask for a dvd when you’ve already done it and been told no i cant

its very clear you’re here to troll and nothing else

its also very clear your being used by Jeff and you’re too stupid to realise it

ps 

i prefer you when youre in drink

1 hour ago, Mr Wasp said:

Why so triggered whenever I comment?
If anyone is struggling, it is you. Struggling to make sense or even string a coherent sentence together.
What exactly is your point in this thread? Is it to big up your friend Jeff?

I catch a few moles yes. I dont pretend to be the big man or the best at it. I simply do not do enough to claim that title.

" MOST mole trappers that ive come across, or are aware of aren't    'FIT TOO LACE THE MANS BOOTS' "

The above sycophantic sentence says it all for me.
I feel sorry for you, I really do

"feel sorry" , for me ?? ?,... dont be foolish, now. & "sycophantic sentence" ?,...so YOU think you know me ?  ? don't delude yourself,......keep going now, will you ? ,...& again let's see YOU do something about any intentions Jeff, may have ? (useless c..t that you are !)

Edited by earth-thrower
25 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

"feel sorry" , for me ?? ?,... dont be foolish, now. & "sycophantic sentence" ?,...so YOU think you know me ?  ? don't delude yourself,......keep going now, will you ? ,...& again let's see YOU do something about any intentions Jeff, may have ? (useless c..t that you are !)

Triggered? ?

1 hour ago, tilimangro said:

Here’s the thing

I have already engaged both Jeff and Martin directly

both couldn’t give me answers to a lot of my questions and it was very obvious both were interested in themselves and their egos above the welfare of the mole

both appeared like people in wouldn’t trust to sit on the toilet correctly let alone anything else

why would I ask for a dvd when you’ve already done it and been told no i cant

its very clear you’re here to troll and nothing else

its also very clear your being used by Jeff and you’re too stupid to realise it

ps 

i prefer you when youre in drink

Well , it's clearly evident that you should be the new spokesman on behalf of us mole catchers ? ? & you really should break free from the shackles of the APMC, & be at the helm of your own group ??,....cause I'm tired of you trying to prove yourself to me here, & to the extent where you had to stress the point to me that "you know alot more, than I think you know, about mole catching " etc etc ?? (by PM, i think, don't delete it now ?).....oh & so you have tried to communicate with your nemesis afterall,.......well, at last you've revealed it ? i mean , .....I've been catching 20, odd years ,.....you've been catching 25 ? ?,.....you haven't had a badly caught mole, in a few years now ? ?,....whereas,  I have had the odd one during that period , etc etc ,.......yep, your the man,....the new breed ? lol  (garden catcher, for over 20 yr, & now an expert !  you niave f****r !) & your best one yet,.....i'm "being used by Jeff" ??,....? ha ha ha ,.... NOBODY'S EVER indoctrinated (or brainwashed) me fully,...you stupid f****r (or ever likely too,...)

Edited by earth-thrower
8 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

Well , it's clearly evident that you should be the new spokesman on behalf of us mole catchers ? ? & you really should break free from the shackles of the APMC, & be at the helm of your own group ??,....cause I'm tired of you trying to prove yourself to me here, & to the extent where you had to stress the point to me that "you know alot more, than I think you know, about mole catching " etc etc ?? (by PM, i think, don't delete it now ?).....oh & so you have tried to communicate with your nemesis afterall,.......well, at last you've revealed it ? i mean , .....I've been catching 20, odd years ,.....you've been catching 25 ? ?,.....you haven't had a badly caught mole, in a few years now ? ?,....whereas,  I have had the odd one during that period , etc etc ,.......yep, your the man,....the new breed ? lol  (garden catcher, for over 20 yr, & now an expert !  you niave f****r !) & your best one yet,.....i'm "being used by Jeff" ??,....? ha ha ha ,.... NOBODY'S EVER indoctrinated (or brainwashed) me fully,...you stupid f****r (or ever likely too,...)

Just to clarify  

What I said to you in pm was I knew a lot more about what was going on as regards jeff and his efforts to get all traps banned but those he approves

i said that in pm which is private and it’s a poor show to ever mention something said in private but then I’m not surprised because at the end of the day you’re a first class c**t and too stupid to see what is glaringly obvious 

ive no desire to branch away from the APMC let’s not forget they stopped jeff getting his way so it’s clear they’re doing a grand job  and actually do represent mole trappers unlike Mutley and  jeff who are like yourself a couple of halfwitted c**ts

you’re a bitter and twisted c**t

who comes on here to wind people up because you’re not happy With how your life’s going

jog on pal

• Like 1