Putange mole trapping

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Strychnine,..was a terrible thing... Back in the day, I felt that its usage was something (as a Rural Pester) that I should know about. I applied to be schooled and instructed in the safe us

As a lifelong trapper, and a one time Importer, of killing traps,..the humane dispatching of a pest species really is a subject,... close to my heart. I do believe that we can affect a change, by

Posted Images

1 minute ago, earth-thrower said:

Sorry Dave, but you could also argue thats just to simple an explanation, for it all, too ?

I don’t think it is too simple an explaination

why is the dvd being given to organisation like defra etc with no consultation from moletrappers

why does jeff get to decide what is best for us 

Why are we as mole catchers not allowed to see what jeff is saying on this dvd 

sorry to step in and aswer for dave

• Like 1
1 minute ago, tilimangro said:

I don’t think it is too simple an explaination

why is the dvd being given to organisation like defra etc with no consultation from moletrappers

why does jeff get to decide what is best for us 

Why are we as mole catchers not allowed to see what jeff is saying on this dvd 

sorry to step in and aswer for dave

All good questions,......

3 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

No vets appeared in the video.

No vets appeared in the video.

Did any moles??

just kidding

yoi said vets opinions or they were consulted 

if they put their name to anything on the video it won’t have been for free

A dont think names were mentioned

Then how do we know vets were actually consulted

its worthless 

I could tell you I take a vet out with me trapping everyday to ensure they die humanely

unless the vet backs me up I’m pretty sure you won’t believe me

• Like 1
On 02/11/2018 at 15:29, Torquemada said:

Putange traps need no modification. They are efficient and humane killing tool straight out of the box.

I'll be honest with you mate I think that you're talking the biggest load of bullocks I've heard in a long long time.

"they are efficient and humane killing tool" ?,.....just curious,  (cause of your confidence in them ?) where does YOUR putanges strike the mole to guarantee this ? Also how does your mole pass on... would you know if its from cardiac arrest, or  unconsciousness (which its not possible to awake from ?),.....or is it even asphyxiation ? or something else ? (another condition from the injury inflicted, possibly ?)

Edited by earth-thrower
47 minutes ago, earth-thrower said:

"they are efficient and humane killing tool" ?,.....just curious,  (cause of your confidence in them ?) where does YOUR putanges strike the mole to guarantee this ? Also how does your mole pass on... would you know if its from cardiac arrest, or  unconsciousness (which its not possible to awake from ?),.....or is it even asphyxiation ? or something else ? (another condition from the injury inflicted, possibly ?)

This symbol ? is called a question mark. You use it at the end of a question.
Example: Is Jeff a twat?

No need to add it to the end of every fecking sentence, that is what a full stop is for.
Just a heads up....

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Mr Wasp said:

This symbol ? is called a question mark. You use it at the end of a question.
Example: Is Jeff a twat?

No need to add it to the end of every fecking sentence, that is what a full stop is for.
Just a heads up....

lol,..its been pointed out to me before that, but i wont be stopping it. Now , is that your contribution here ?,..cause perhaps youd have been better saying f**k all ! ,....& your comment regarding Jeff,....well, your definitely qualified to be the judge of that overall, are you ?

10 hours ago, earth-thrower said:

The Putange either strike the skull or they hit the chest in the exact same area as the barrels

as I’ve said before you can adjust Putange triggers to get a kill where you want it

when they hit the skull or vertebrae it’s instant death or unconsciousness that they do not recover ffrom

when they hit in the same chest area as the barrels they achieve the exact same result as the barrels except I think they’re more efficient 

I don’t want to get into terminology on a public forum 

I don’t overly like talking about foul catches I’m a public forum

but the action of the Putange jaws cross over at the end and these achieve desired result

its interesting how jeff and Martin can discuss the Putange despite never owning them

theyve made false claims they’re pegged down to stop them being dragged when it is infact to stop them being pushed away

my offer of sending you a pair will always stand

i wouldn’t dare comment the way they have  on something I know nothing about

ive used pretty much every miletrap going including Bavarian loops which I didn’t think were humane and ceased

i have very happily stuck to Putange talpex and the odd barrel as these are through my own experience time and time again humane

i spoke to defra and natural England yesterday 

neither could send me a copy of the dvd and neither knew anything about it

• Like 2