3/4 Greyhound 1/4 Collie

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/4 grey 1/4 collie out of chuckles 1987.Temperament ok obedience very easy to train nose wise excellent.

I was after a 3 quarter greyhound quarter collie couldn’t get one anywhere so when to Hancock the bitch I got suited me fine she works with Gun ferrets lamping good hunter Carnt fault the bitch. 

There's a couple there. My sd card corrupted and I lost a lot of photos.  But there's a few of him. Bullet proof temperament couldn't get better.  And whilst all the other pups was on my fee

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Somewhereyournot said:

Good luck with pup, mines out of merlin retrieve rabbit live to you. Best temperament iv had in a lurcher. Run other bits but early days. He be two come April I think, purposely held off abit with certain aspects as in my opinion still abit daft.. Although if there's something there he wants it. 

Took him out ferreting first time couple month ago, it's not my game, but fair play he marked all day, incredible nose on him will find n put fox up too. 

Held rabbits in net gentle, till I grabbed em... Stood off the hedges waiting, really couldn't fault him you swear he been at it most the season. 

Only thing he was a wanker with was fences but now no issues. And he did have a blip with sheep on a hill around twelve months old so just bare in mind to keep on top of the stock breaking, mines very highly driven despite what is written time n time again. 

Atb with pup. 

Any pictures, was woundering how you were getting on with that big pup, atb

56 minutes ago, FastDogz said:

Your spot on. 350 regardless of colour. Well this escalated fast ?

£350 is nothing for a dog,if the dog lives to 12yrs it’s under £30 a year,the doubters will probably be paying £350 a year for there phone ffs, it’s a school night so most likely you will not get anymore flack tonight !!

• Like 1

black dogs are cheaper because they get stuck with them, seen it on here and their own page, they had some reduced recently as well, same as the rescue places struggle to home big black dogs. Can't see past it being puppy farming personally

9 hours ago, Steveswans1987 said:

sally hancock told me that when I bought mine in December mate I paid 330 for red merle, she sed 280 for black, black and white etc

I stand corrected,seems a bit daft price dependent on colour,but Merles are very attractive.