• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pup settled in nicely, crackin temperament, we have named him Bryn

All pups doing grand. 

Just a heads up to anyone who’s looking for a bushing pup I have 2 dog pups available, sire is foxpacks Brian dam is my own Russell bitch. These pups will be excellent grafters and be a pleasure to wo

Posted Images

Cheers for the comments fellas, i only bred them to keep a pup and the price was just to cover rearing costs as these pups have had the best grub I could give them. Plus I drove for 500 miles on my own for 12 hours to get the mating that I believe was the best suited for what I need. Thanks again to foxpack for giving me the opportunity to use such a good dog ??

• Like 7
30 minutes ago, Night Walker said:

How do you find his temperament and what's he like at work? Looks spot on mate ??

I have 2 out the same litter and they both a joy to own. Don’t cause me any grief at all. Will graft all day, been up Scotland for the last 4 days and they didn’t miss a beat, they Will work all day and not tire. They covered 63 km on the third day with no sign of slowing down. 

4ABC23D4-51D4-4C46-8D53-212B440BA171.jpeg

F5FF1457-820E-443A-BEFA-258D2A51A2EA.jpeg

• Like 12
On 20/03/2018 at 20:28, Night Walker said:

They sound like there spot on mate, still young as well aren't they. Nice to hear there steady as well. They look strong and sturdy, they look like they could work all day to be fair. Do they speak a lot or just on hot scent?

Yer they 2 in July, this was there first season and had a crackin season with them. Yes they very well built little things, they will speak on hot scent, so when they open up you know there defo something there.