ANGLIA Sporting ?

Paid the Tosser £105 for a days pigeon decoying on 3rd of this Month  worst weather wd had for 40 years all that week  snow everywhere  ,, he wouldn’t cancel  even though we had extra 50mm Friday night  “ got to make the most of what we have “ his words  - l didn’t risk going 1hrs drive each way  . Had email from him saying as a kind gesture l could rebook a day for only Another £50 ? so lve told him where he can stick his kind gesture  And just warning you all how he works   ...Grebb

name and same buddy .I cant do with these people that charge  for shooting pigeons there pest so doing the farmer a favor .so they are helping the shooter keep his perms .I don't no if its worth your while but you and a pal are welcome to come up to leeds a spend a day with me and my pal paul k . and help us with the pest grebb

• Like 7

Thank you that’s a very kind offer just a pity I’m so far away  .. A great offer like that being offered for nothing and then the  other end of the scale nick Elsdon of Anglia Not very Sporting has taken my £105 and ran  What can you say ,!!   Regards Grebb 

• Like 1

Very kind offer, if you were up my way you could of come and had a go at the little grey pests over rape, people shouldn’t be charging that amount of money for pigeon shooting, a little drink out of it to show your appreciation but not over £100 a gun, that’s a joke

• Like 2
On 13/03/2018 at 12:34, Stavross said:

Very true, let’s just hope karma takes care of him

Don't need Karma, just need all your friends to phone him book days dont send deposit and do it all over again and again and again, mess him about for a few weeks and he will soon get the message 

• Like 3
23 hours ago, delswal said:

Don't need Karma, just need all your friends to phone him book days dont send deposit and do it all over again and again and again, mess him about for a few weeks and he will soon get the message 

You scheming old northerner .......:whistling:wouldn’t want to upset you All manor of things would happen ......

good idea though ....:thumbs:

• Haha 1

I’ve never heard anyone have a good word to say about guns on pegs, a mate of mine bought a mixed day pheasant, partridge and duck, the duck was advertised as a flight pond when they got there it was a puddle outside the house, they complained and got the story of how well it’s been shooting, 3 mallard for the day make you think he might of been stretching it a bit, the problem is he also paid up front for this