A very clever concept, Wildcat, Impact variation, Streamline. It will be interesting to see how this is sold and if they intend to sell a base unit plus whichever kit we fancy or perhaps a concept kit to change the rifle spec from the rifle purchased.

No doubt it will all be released in due course.

Phil

Looks mint. I do like the FX range, but find there so bench focused. I wouldn’t daren't take one out on a dusty summers evening. They do look the bomb though. Great find v’man. 

• Like 1

All about £££££££££££££££££££££££.  That is fine but for me no thank you.  Happy with the rifles I have, and if licencing comes, then who know if i will pass?

All the very best

Edited by just-A-snap

I certainly can't speak for all FX rifles Rez but I have had three and now my forth witch have only been used for hunting and with the number of rifles sold in the US, I suspect the vast majority are used for hunting. They shouldn't fare any worse than most guns.

Phil

• 1 year later...
22 hours ago, Krico said:

Any news from the Dreamline in 2019 ?

Rene

No idea for your country but here in the UK as far as I know, it has not been in great demand as most people prefer the dedicated rifle rather than this system. I love FX rifles but would not buy one of these.

Phil

Hello Phil

I live in Switzerland. Almost no one knows about PCP here, even the owners of the gunshops arround here. So all information I have is the internet. On dealer imports the fx guns. I could hold all of his collection in the hand and discuss all about. No footpound regulation here, but strictly forbidden are silencers for all kind of guns...For me the Crown fitted best for my needs. I like to shoot indoor 10m and backyard up to 30-40m. My old springer drives me crazy, no good grouping even at 10m. I tried different pellets and styles to shoot, no sucess. So I would like to go for an affordable pcp. But if you like a good stuck, trigger and a scope of quality it is getting over the 1000 bugs mark. I am not in an hurry and I will wait for the right gun and a good deal..

Cheers Rene

Edited by Krico
  • Like 1