24 dot challenge

Well Mark started the 24 shit shot challenge

so i pushed it to the 24 dot challenge Mark dose not seem to want to do it

as it was not his idea or he needs to wash his wig i mean hair :whistling:

any distance lads and with any rifle pcp or spring rested or prone what ever suits you better

Its harder than you think

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

P020113_13.47.jpg

P020113_13.47_[01].jpg

P020113_13.47_[02].jpg

P020113_13.47_[03].jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Still nice shooting Phil every one is a kill shot mate

Think no.10 was a dodgy pellet coz the shot felt good, but the misses are me hard to shoot at a dot even at 22yds haha, fun tho... ? 

1 minute ago, Phill-W68 said:

Think no.10 was a dodgy pellet coz the shot felt good, but the misses are me hard to shoot at a dot even at 22yds haha, fun tho... ? 

Its seeing them thats hard

then when you put the cross hairs on they disappear lol

• Like 1

I have been up to the RFD today as they have a 25mt indoor range and as I wanted to change my Airmax scope from the Rimmy and onto my new FX Streamline that I picked up from Si and get it zero'ed and pellet tested along with zero the Rimmy as that now has the new Hawke Endurance I bought on Friday.

It seemed like a good time to play at shoot the dots and there lie my first problem, I couldn't see the bloody spot so a quick adjustment to make the dots, 5mm now I can see them. I must admit this is much harder than I thought because when we do a 5 shot group and think, no problem, piece of cake, well for me it was not.

Here is the streamline rested using AA Field Express at 25mt, not good but what a giggle. First attempt on the left followed by the second go on the right.

DSCF3462_zpstbl1a1co.jpg

Now as I had to rezero the Anschutz rimfire so I thought, what the hell, I will have a go at that as well, fcuking much harder than expected but should give you a laugh. In my defence, I must say that I am still a bit of a novice with the rimmy and that is my story and I am sticking with it. :sad:

DSCF3464_zpsuf5pmkdr.jpg

Phil

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, philpot said:

I have been up to the RFD today as they have a 25mt indoor range and as I wanted to change my Airmax scope from the Rimmy and onto my new FX Streamline that I picked up from Si and get it zero'ed and pellet tested along with zero the Rimmy as that now has the new Hawke Endurance I bought on Friday.

It seemed like a good time to play at shoot the dots and there lie my first problem, I couldn't see the bloody spot so a quick adjustment to make the dots, 5mm now I can see them. I must admit this is much harder than I thought because when we do a 5 shot group and think, no problem, piece of cake, well for me it was not.

Here is the streamline rested using AA Field Express at 25mt, not good but what a giggle. First attempt on the left followed by the second go on the right.

DSCF3462_zpstbl1a1co.jpg

Now as I had to rezero the Anschutz rimfire so I thought, what the hell, I will have a go at that as well, fcuking much harder than expected but should give you a laugh. In my defence, I must say that I am still a bit of a novice with the rimmy and that is my story and I am sticking with it. :sad:

DSCF3464_zpsuf5pmkdr.jpg

Phil

Still bedding the streamline in so those shots will improve I guess, as for the rimmy I've never shot one ?, but 24 dead rabbits... 

• Like 1

The Streamline is not new Phill, just new to me but in fairness the pellets are, as far as I know new to the gun so they will need a bit of leading in. As you say with the rimmy all dead bunnies and the Streamline will be dead rats I think.

Phil

• Like 1
5 hours ago, walshie said:

Serious question here Jimmy. In the 4th picture, why are the holes like slots? Looks like the pellet is tumbling.

There not Dave i use an old steel tool box as a back stop mate

with a extra steel plate  most are the pellet exploding on impact

or bouncing back out lol

P030113_14.27_[02].jpg