Any 1 planning a litter of firstx bull greyhound puppies

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's be real.Anyone who's got a top quality bulldog bitch ain't going to be breeding it to a poxy greyhound  to produce a litter of old lurchers.A top quality bulldog bitch is only gunna be bred to a

Never been able to see the point in the reverse 3/4 bred.What quarry species do we have in the UK that a decent half cross isn't going to do a better job on? and if you are needing to breed your 1/2 c

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, edrd said:

Early 80s plenty aboot ? I ran way lads fa crahill had good dugs best dogs out Glasgow were Dylan the Daniels dug ? Fock I had lad at my door who were 50s come see my mutt run ?

Was talking to Guy the other week on the site  that ran dogs with the Daniels years ago he's fae the drum j Irvine 

Edited by nothernlite

The best deer dog I saw was a beddy grey called blue owned by a mate of the mighty whin from stoops I agree they are decent on edible  but some of you lads comparing a good bullx to a beddy x ? for around graft or what a bullxs was bred for against a beddy x your pissed if you think a beddy can do the same 

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, dogmandont said:

if a dog ain’t getting stuff put to bed sharpish their useless in my eyes and if they’ve seen a few the same day and let a bit of a winge out of em I wouldn’t be overly disappointed as long as they got them away in good time. Some of the best and worst killing dogs I’ve ever seen were 1/2 crosses, nothing I hate more than a dog taking a hold and getting ate because it hasn’t the brain to get to a position to get them killed quickly, one of the reasons I think I like the Wheaton’s so much they seem to have a better killing instinct and not just in it for a scrap

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, nothernlite said:

80s plenty aboot ? I ran way lads fa crahill had good dugs best dogs out Glasgow were Dylan the Daniels dug ? Fock I had lad at my door who were 50s come see my mutt run ?

Can someone translate this please ,you ran away wi a lad from Cahill ,then im lost

• Haha 1