Any 1 planning a litter of firstx bull greyhound puppies

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's be real.Anyone who's got a top quality bulldog bitch ain't going to be breeding it to a poxy greyhound  to produce a litter of old lurchers.A top quality bulldog bitch is only gunna be bred to a

Never been able to see the point in the reverse 3/4 bred.What quarry species do we have in the UK that a decent half cross isn't going to do a better job on? and if you are needing to breed your 1/2 c

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Shaddy93 said:

Been busy fellas I’m back!! Haa, I contacted walshie and asked him if he could delete my posts and the good man himself did it, sometimes it’s easy to bite when your talking to people who have opinions on something they have little experience in, 

Well probably best to post about lame crap like I do then again some of the stuff on the beans thread is a bit near the knuckle like I won't be posting much once the season starts , roll on May 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
19 hours ago, Lance82 said:

My half cross is a first cross. He's a wheaten terrier dog on a greyhound bitch. 

coming on two years ago i lost the best lurcher ive ever had the pleasure to own. he was a genuine first cross. wheaten dog over whippet bitch

On 18/03/2018 at 13:32, Boss-Hog said:

lots big drawing dogs dont like deep holes or not knowing whats waiting plenty people got dogs outa them shit ones but on top excel not mentioning any names but the majority know who they are,kidding people is one thing but kidding yes elf is another 

shut up you fat c**t low profile FFS  lol 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Haha 2
On 17/03/2018 at 14:33, Shaddy93 said:

While we’re at it name me a collie greyhound that’s caught and killed 5 foxes... ya clown

you ooze so much of someone who's done fuckall  ,Are you the new kid on block on THL ? , you talk utter shit  ,,,,, how long you had dogs ? how many posts you had edited with  bollacks in etc and having your front door kicked in  comments  , you talk to much silly beginner , try to hard, impressive talk to have been at it long or seen much , you sound like that Yorkshire pudding bloke who give it big time on here years ago who's arse fell out when offered down country for night , spider pig ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Haha 4
On 18/03/2018 at 15:02, Daniel cain said:

Could say the same for  you old boys that contributed to the ban in the first place eh? People in glass houses springs to mind..... :whistling:

you talk a bit of sense even thou your ex bobby blackheart bullshitter you skinny f****r 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Haha 3

Cheers Dan or do you prefer Bobby ?enough from me for a while run and hide now and just read while the big boys play , but seriously you do talk sense on here mostly lol i love your fishing pics ,very nice 

Edited by Big Ron
41 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Cheers Dan or do you prefer Bobby ?enough from me for a while run and hide now and just read while the big boys play , but seriously you do talk sense on here mostly lol i love your fishing pics ,very nice 

Call me what you like pal.... No secret who I am lol...... Drop me a pm if you want some river fishing after the 16 th of june:thumbs: