• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Crufts all its staff and all members of the kennel club should be lined up against a wall and shot even the mention of it or showing a mild interest should be a flogging offence especially on a countr

There was a nice piece about dogs helping veterans with PTSD. Some said the dogs had saves their lives and I'm sure a lot on here would agree with the therapeutic benefits owning a dog can bring.

It's the only photo it will ever be in certainly wouldn't be in a photo finish!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, cragman said:

Used to love watching it but Clare Balding and Alan Carr presenting? ?

Those 2 both grate on me.

I might take my dogs one year - it'd make an interesting programme :laugh:

Frank would show everything his front teeth or, try pissing on them.

Lilly would be either sniffing arses or hanging around the food stalls.

Good luck with those 2 twats Allan :laugh:

• Haha 1

Crufts all its staff and all members of the kennel club should be lined up against a wall and shot even the mention of it or showing a mild interest should be a flogging offence especially on a countryside/hunting website, these people are the cruelest mercanary money grabbing c**ts in the dog world and should be the target of the RSPCA instead of people who actually like and care for dogs as a countryside companion and not as a puppy/money making machine, it should not be watched, mentioned or supported in anyway, oh and did I mention I don't like crufts 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

The smooth haired collie and the Hungarian Limited looked like scruffy old mongrels to me ! :laugh:

Usually watch the hounds and terriers.........and flyball has a good number of lurchers running these days.

(I expect Greyman will be round later, to kick my head in !)

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Crufts all its staff and all members of the kennel club should be lined up against a wall and shot even the mention of it or showing a mild interest should be a flogging offence especially on a countryside/hunting website, these people are the cruelest mercanary money grabbing c**ts in the dog world and should be the target of the RSPCA instead of people who actually like and care for dogs as a countryside companion and not as a puppy/money making machine, it should not be watched, mentioned or supported in anyway, oh and did I mention I don't like crufts 

Well said.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, mattyg said:

Pinched from elsewhere.....

Is this really a greyhound from m this year?

7DC28B57-BDAF-428C-BE7D-6EE0859C0B3F.jpeg

I watched it tonight and thought it looked a bit 'big boned'..............cracking little whippet won the group, though !

Watched abit tonight.saw a bunch of fat homosexuals racing collies over hurdles that my dicks bigger than,that over the top irish vet who thinks he's a massiah and a dog that sat next to it's owner as she fainted and treated like a hero.saw very little actual showing.

Nothing like any lurcher show ì've been too.there fun.

The people who said they wouldn't be here if it wasn't for there dogs quite frankly couldn't of been that serious about killing themselves.

6 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

I watched it tonight and thought it looked a bit 'big boned'..............cracking little whippet won the group, though !

Watched the working group, hounds and terriers fast forwarded most of it, the only dog that looked anywhere near fit was the boxer! As for the rest you couldn't see a rib between them, not surprising when you see the owners/handlers tho! The state of the mastiffs types was pitiful. Just waiting for the comments about the cracking whippet ....

watched the terrier and hound groups last night, the whippet was a well worthy winner in show room condition, the thing with the terriers that really piss me off is how the long haired breeds are able to see with the mass of facial hair covering there eyes up, how would the muppets that parade them round the show ring cope if they couldn't see  ahand in front of them, walking round near blind like these dogs, talk about animal welfare, I know a lot of breeds need hair covering there eyes due to eye defects,but don't see the need for this in terrier breeds.