Not many get a second chance .....

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Is that you breathing like an asthmatic rapist???

If that was me breathing I must have worst asthma than Bradley wiggings ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What answer did I give you    Who the f**k are ya , ??  When my wife died in 2004 I gave up proper hunting    I just f****d about with rabbits , I had a saluki type at the time of her death I cou

What he said and sorry for being a nob

Very happy with the commitment this pup shows ... she never gives up on a chase and very little gets away from her due to her determination ..... her only niggle that's started creeping in is being te

My bitch will let other dogs take a catch out of her mouth or hold rabbits in nets together,once rabbits are on the ute nothing on earth can touch them except me and the mrs.Even the terriers and bulldogs don't interfere with the days catch when we get home.

10 hours ago, Black neck said:

Because I'm a nosy bollox and when I asked you before you gave a cryptic answer that didn't actually answer anything it makes no odds really chap just interested 

What answer did I give you    Who the f**k are ya , ?? 

When my wife died in 2004 I gave up proper hunting    I just f****d about with rabbits , I had a saluki type at the time of her death I couldn’t  get right , I gave it away , I had 2 kids under the age of 8 and a lot of time on my hands , so I made a vow to find out why I couldn’t manage the saluki cross so for years I studied dogs on my own their movements , there body language and why they do things to the point where I work with problem dogs of all types , dogs are a simple animal when you know what their end game is 

my last running dog died a few months ago I’m not getting arother   Not now just don’t have the time, rabbit hunting is fine but it never gave me the excitement of bigger quarry or digging 

ask ANDS on here who I am   He produced Fox hunting by day videos I hunted with him for years in Mayo  over here , many years ago 

ya noisy bollox ya 

Edited by Casso
  • Like 5
  • Haha 6
13 minutes ago, Casso said:

When my wife died in 2004 I gave up proper hunting    I just f****d about with rabbits , I had a saluki type at the time of her death I couldn’t  get right , I gave it away , I had 2 kids under the age of 8 and a lot of time on my hands , so I made a vow to find out why I couldn’t manage the saluki cross so for years I studied dogs on my own their movements , there body language and why they do things to the point where I work with problem dogs of all types , dogs are a simple animal when you know what their end game is 

my last running dog died a few months ago I’m not getting arother   Not now just don’t have the time, rabbit hunting is fine but it never gave me the excitement of bigger quarry or digging 

ask ANDS on here who I am   He produced Fox hunting by day videos I hunted with him for years in Mayo  over here , many years ago 

ya noisy bollox ya ?

Ouch.

1 hour ago, Casso said:

ya noisy bollox ya 

That's the spirit brother 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Casso said:

ya noisy bollox ya 

Sorry to hear about the loss of your good Wife,..if it ever happened to me, I would most probably curl up and die...:yes:

Good that you have thrown yourself into the physiology of the canine, and found an interest, studying the primitive mindset of the dog. 

All the best, Phil...:thumbs:

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Sorry to hear about the loss of your good Wife,..if it ever happened to me, I would most probably curl up and die...:yes:

Good that you have thrown yourself into the physiology of the canine, and found an interest, studying the primitive mindset of the dog. 

All the best, Phil...:thumbs:

What he said and sorry for being a nob

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Pup looks to be full of enthusiasm for the job nice to see.

Abit of possesivness is not a bad thing in something a young dogs earned id probably qestion the dog if it didnt show any whatsoever. Looks like shes got a good career ahead ??

3 hours ago, Black neck said:

Yes the young bitch was coming on brilliant but now she started thinking for itself there's no hope you be best to gift her to someone ..... Maybe from leicstershire

It's ok she is back on track now .......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1