Britain First leaders jailed

I assume the hate preachers are being rounded up as we speak. If it's a hate crime for these two, then it has to be for the hundreds of hate preachers.  Surely it wouldn't be one rule for one and one for another? :hmm:

20 minutes ago, walshie said:

I assume the hate preachers are being rounded up as we speak. If it's a hate crime for these two, then it has to be for the hundreds of hate preachers.  Surely it wouldn't be one rule for one and one for another? :hmm:

Surely not ?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, walshie said:

One would hope so  , but i won't hold my breath though  , Only in this country this can happen 

• Like 1

Never ceases to amaze me, the judicial system of " Great" Britain. The only thing these two have done is to speak the truth, yet whoever goes and fights for ISIS is welcomed back into " Great" Britain. 

Shameful.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, walshie said:

spot on , but cause it a politically correct  bollocks   , NO NOTHING will be done , when the rag heads spout there hate for white people of this country :yes:

... and I'm sure Labour will make strides at the next election. I mean if they're rewarded for covering up the abuse in Rotherham and Rochdale then they've nothing to worry about here.

Nothing to see... Move along.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what world we are living in. The judge said he was sure the comments were "a campaign to draw attention to the race, religion and immigrant background of the defendants." Can't you state facts any more?  

I've been to a lot of countries in my working life and the UK is getting as bad as any for the oppressive way it crushes the life and spirit out of their people. 

Edited by johnny.w
  • Thanks 1