Hey, I can still shoot a rifle!

Took a walk after work for some cz WMR practice and had a good time.

First shot was off hand at 109 paces. The bullet went exactly in the middle of the neck!

IMG_20180307_173725593.jpg

Ironically I missed a rested shot! A 30yarder!! But came right with some 75+yard shots off hand. Six in all with two misses (four in the picture). All head and necks.

IMG_20180307_182418162.jpg

It was good exercise too for a fat bloke!

U.

Edited by Underdog
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Good going U it's nice to be reminded what a rabbit looks like every time I've been out lately zilch I'm probably  going to have a wander tomorrow fingers crossed I get something, you must get the that scenario where you take the rifle out and wished you'd taken the shotgun and vice versa I know I do all part of the fun though ?  

1 hour ago, Baldcoot said:

Looks like the WMR issue has been cured Nath ,be glad to get back out and mobile ,good to see Jess has the sense to stay home in front of the fire atb 

Are you mending?

Actually, Jess was sulking with me when I got home!

2 hours ago, Baldcoot said:

Getting there Nath ,hips a lot better,but the knee is suffering muscle spasms like mad .Still i,ve not phoned the supervet just yet :rofl:atb hopalong B/C

Pop around, soon have the knee lopped off. :)

1 hour ago, Baldcoot said:

GPZ500 ,exhaust bracket snapped and it went through the back wheel then i took flying lessons with a side order of broken bones and words like ouch and "oh "my golly gosh.You can fill in the missing words:whistling:

Ouch, not nice.

The little kwacker twins were quite reliable.

Take care buddy.

U.