The Russians

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to them, we should have done the same to Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness. In fact Abu Hamza would have looked tidy wasting away from radiation sickness......I’d have had a poster of i

Just keep an eye open for what May and Barnier are slipping in the back door while we have this plastered all over the porch  

May's threat of sanctions must have worked as it would appear that Russia's President Putin has now revealed the name of the agent who poisoned the ex spy, as he was clearly heard to say "Yukanol Fuko

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Kerny92 said:

But do you think our own intelligence and government could have the wool pulled over their eyes so easily? 

I remember when the intelligence and Government said we had to invade Iraq because Osama BinLadin was in there running terrorist training camps, that was B/S. Then they said we had to invade because Sadam had Weapons of Mass Destruction that could destroy us in , I think it was, 40 minutes. After we invaded and it turned out that that was also B/S we were told it was for a 'regime change'. We all know that's B/S as well....it was for oil!. So, yeah, I do think they could have the wool pulled over their eyes.

They have not changed since the wall came down.they still hate the west. Putin still holds a grudge for the fall of the Soviet union.

He adores Stalin. Doing a good job at impersonating him lol

Let's hope we never have a real conflict with the Russians all the pro Putin British will stab the UK in the back lol 

We, in the West, are the dumb fucks.

Why do we still let others have power over us by using fossil fuels?

Why do we export advanced technology?

These are silly things to do.

I don't believe we're still that far ahead technologically.

7 hours ago, JohnGalway said:

And Putin got his billions from?............... Santa?

He got some of it from the gas you use, and probably some more from the fuel you put in your motor. Stop funding Putin's billions!

14 hours ago, scothunter said:

They have not changed since the wall came down.they still hate the west. Putin still holds a grudge for the fall of the Soviet union.

He adores Stalin. Doing a good job at impersonating him lol

Let's hope we never have a real conflict with the Russians all the pro Putin British will stab the UK in the back lol 

I,m going to leave now as you are so sold on your belief, you won't have to worry about being stabbed in the back as no one wants to invade Scotland and never have and your views and opinions are very typical of someone living in a small cut off community , a bit like some of those paranoid nutters out in the woods of Alaska,  just learn to row your own boat and stop getting all sweaty and full of false anger about a man living thousands of miles away with zero interest in you or what your doing, the sun is shinning it's a lovely spring day and I think I,m off out to enjoy it, without getting to depressed about Stalin ffs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As per usual greyman as you're debate on you're fairy story of big cat's. The minute someone has a different opinion you resort to sarcasm and the old line." In away out to enjoy the outdoors" lol

I'm not getting depressed I enjoy a good debate on world affairs however you're debating skills are pish so I'm glad I won't need to read you're shit on this one.

Just like other day when you come out with utter nonsense about Churchill ordering the sinking of and America ship to get them involved in the war. I refrained from being insulting and pointed out that it was not American ship and it was world war one and he did not order the sinking.

You're response.

"I couldn't give a shit I away out to   check cameras and not sit on the internet" lol

So you're right I wouldn't  listen to anything you had to say on world affairs. 

31 minutes ago, scothunter said:

As per usual greyman as you're debate on you're fairy story of big cat's. The minute someone has a different opinion you resort to sarcasm and the old line." In away out to enjoy the outdoors" lol

I'm not getting depressed I enjoy a good debate on world affairs however you're debating skills are pish so I'm glad I won't need to read you're shit on this one.

Just like other day when you come out with utter nonsense about Churchill ordering the sinking of and America ship to get them involved in the war. I refrained from being insulting and pointed out that it was not American ship and it was world war one and he did not order the sinking.

You're response.

"I couldn't give a shit I away out to   check cameras and not sit on the internet" lol

So you're right I wouldn't  listen to anything you had to say on world affairs. 

When we start reverting to child like insults it's quite clear we have no argument, did,nt anyone ever tell you the stronger the language the weaker the argument, you,ve got yourself so worked up you seem to have lost the ability to string a sentence together, go and take the pug for his walk on the towpath and breath in some of that lovely clean Scottish air before you do yourself a mischief or Putin poisons it all  

• Like 1

Did anyone see that wee fat pie salmond on news. Defending the Russians f**k sake is there nothing that c**t won't do to inflate his ego and bank balance.

Works for the Russians and his show is mostly hating on the Brits and the British establishment.