The Russians

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to them, we should have done the same to Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness. In fact Abu Hamza would have looked tidy wasting away from radiation sickness......I’d have had a poster of i

Just keep an eye open for what May and Barnier are slipping in the back door while we have this plastered all over the porch  

May's threat of sanctions must have worked as it would appear that Russia's President Putin has now revealed the name of the agent who poisoned the ex spy, as he was clearly heard to say "Yukanol Fuko

Posted Images

Whether we agree with his ways or not, it has to be said he has got a spine unlike most of the tossers who are supposedly looking after our interests. He doesn't shy away from what he is, and I admire that in anyone, even if I don't agree with them.

• Like 2

Well there one thing I very much  doubt the family of the "British" copper fighting for his life for doing his job will admire the c**t.

Admire the perpetrators of a chemical attack in you're country not me I have to say. Also the people he orders to be killed or thrown in jail isn't for the benefit of Russian people it's to consolidate his own power and to multiply even more of his billions he has syphoned and extorted from the Russian nation and business community. You think the wealth/poverty divide is bad here. Look at Russia.famlies living in squalor and buildings that are not fit to live in lack basic amenities. 

• Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Well there one thing I very much  doubt the family of the "British" copper fighting for his life for doing his job will admire the c**t.

Admire the perpetrators of a chemical attack in you're country not me I have to say. Also the people he orders to be killed or thrown in jail isn't for the benefit of Russian people it's to consolidate his own power and to multiply even more of his billions he has syphoned and extorted from the Russian nation and business community. You think the wealth/poverty divide is bad here. Look at Russia.famlies living in squalor and buildings that are not fit to live in lack basic amenities. 

Read it again, especially the part I said ''even if I don't agree with them''

Is it the Russians?. Until there is absolute proof I ain't believing a word. On the news they were saying that the Russians are the only ones with this sort of material.....really?. What about the Americans and us, we have more of this sort of chemical material than any one else in the world. From before the American election we have been bombarded with anti-Russian speak and, if you actually check out what's been said, it's all been bull shit. Now this happens and Russia is back on the hate list. The Americans must be rubbing their hands. Like I said, until there's proof I ain't buying it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, PLEDGEY said:

Is it the Russians?. Until there is absolute proof I ain't believing a word. On the news they were saying that the Russians are the only ones with this sort of material.....really?. What about the Americans and us, we have more of this sort of chemical material than any one else in the world. From before the American election we have been bombarded with anti-Russian speak and, if you actually check out what's been said, it's all been bull shit. Now this happens and Russia is back on the hate list. The Americans must be rubbing their hands. Like I said, until there's proof I ain't buying it.

Yes but he,s been found guilty by thl panel that should be better than any hard evidence you are ever likely to see and ignore the fact he,s voted for by around 87 percent of the population much more than any politician in this country has ever enjoyed and is considered almost a god by Russians, no wonder the west hate him and have blamed him for everything from trumps election to local cases of sheep worrying, it don't take much for the sheeple to return a guilty verdict when the Beeb present such an unbiased open and honest case, good to see democracy working at it's finest 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

the fact he,s voted for by around 87 percent of the population much more than any politician in this country has ever enjoyed and is considered almost a god by Russians,

Pretty much like the Kim family in DPRK. 100% of the votes since 1948, over three generations. That's what I call a healthy democracy!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Lol@greyman I urge you to do a bit more research. Not all Russian are a fan! all his elections are rigged. He s dictator murdered any opposition or critics. Thrown journalists in jail if they write anything that he doesn't like.

He was piss poor now he is one of the richest men in the world.

So I wouldn't believe any polls or statistics from Russia. 

But hey I'm pretty sure in the future a lot of folk who like him will soon change there mind.

What I find strange is lots in this country and other nation's say there sick of their politicians and there corrupt ways and then say "we need a leader like Putin" really! He is by far more corrupt than them all put together. Lol

He is everything you claim to hate about the politics here.up in arms when a Westminster MP claims a few grand on taxis or a house for there ducks. 

Putin is a billionaire from extortion and theft backhanders from the sale of his fellow countrymens assets.  

• Like 2

I suppose what folk see, like I do, is that people are getting exploited something chronic here.....f**k, they work more than half their life for the taxman !

At least Putin gives the appearance of actually giving a f**k about his own motherland and culture........it may be a massive charade but that’s how it looks and lads want someone like that. 

8 hours ago, Francie said:

Scot i take it you dont like putin, but honestly im curious, have you anything to back up your claims, or is it western media your listening too, or other sources?

Trouble when the truth is put out by the media it's hard to be convinced after being fed bull shit for so long

• Like 1