Cheating b*****d

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think lance and wiggins should get extra respect for doing so well while on drugs, I tried cycling home from a mates house while full of drugs once and I ended up upside down in a bush. 

Theyre all cheating c**ts. If they didnt, they wouldnt keep up with the rest of them.

True but he still could be if people understood how sports work at this level. It's a multi-billion pound industry. All this Disney level PR about clean athletes is stomach churning.

He has claimed the drug he has taken is for asthma a condition none of his team knew he had ... the doctor that was involved has had his laptop stolen with all the medical records on it ... the drug he was taking was so powerful that you only need it once a year yet he used it 9 times ........

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, socks said:

He has claimed the drug he has taken is for asthma a condition none of his team knew he had ... the doctor that was involved has had his laptop stolen with all the medical records on it ... the drug he was taking was so powerful that you only need it once a year yet he used it 9 times ........

Well whatever this drug is he took I want some , I have asthma & it cripples me all year , damp, humidity, dust, cold, fog all effect me to the point I am pretty much limited to what I can do daily.... so lord alone knows how he cycles in high humidity is beyond me :hmm:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The thing with him is that he is the lads icon . All his persona is built in an Everyman image 

whereas froome , the superior cyclist is borderline despised by the media .... 

on the money there mate  :thumbs: very true :yes:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kay said:

Well whatever this drug is he took I want some , I have asthma & it cripples me all year , damp, humidity, dust, cold, fog all effect me to the point I am pretty much limited to what I can do daily.... so lord alone knows how he cycles in high humidity is beyond me :hmm:

I got shite asthma aswell . I've been reading up on buteyko breathing . Bought a book on it . It might help you 

4 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I got shite asthma aswell . I've been reading up on buteyko breathing . Bought a book on it . It might help you 

I will try anything tbh it gets you down after a while dont it... :cray:I will do some reading up as well... thanks for the heads up 

I cant see how team sky can carry on , all the bad publicity is tarnishing there name , whether its true or not 

theres still more to come , with the team doctor ordering testosterone patches and asking the manufactures to say they where sent in error :sad:

On the Brightside , tour de Yorkshire soon , hopefully cav will ride :boogy:

3 hours ago, socks said:

Given the fact that you can get a doctor to write up a medical condition and then medicate you for it knowing full well that those meds have beneficial side-effects this looks like pure arrogance.

It sounds like the only way you'll ever get caught is by being grassed or being so complacent that you don't cycle them properly and then failing the test. On paper that asthma should have him in an iron lung, not a peloton!

10 hours ago, steve66 said:

I cant see how team sky can carry on , all the bad publicity is tarnishing there name , whether its true or not 

theres still more to come , with the team doctor ordering testosterone patches and asking the manufactures to say they where sent in error :sad:

On the Brightside , tour de Yorkshire soon , hopefully cav will ride :boogy:

He’s a f***ing knob!!!!! 

Of all the bell ends in sport , he’s up there! 

• Like 1

don't follow any sport but just the same phrases pop up all the time  when someone is challenged.I have done nothing wrong and broke no rules  MP come top of my list.

Can anyone add to the phrase list or excuses often aired.