Let's Go Full Tinfoil

It's a biggy at 2 hours and 40 minutes but puts forth the hypothesis that the real world is far too complex and that a distorted narrative has been fed to us for decades as corporate and political interests are easier to control this way. By spreading a narrative of fakeness the public eventually accepts it as reality.

The documentary begins in 1975 New York and spans nine chapters through to present day. It flips back and forth from the west to the middle east and touches on conspiracy theories and perception management that are designed to distract people from the real world and how this has morphed into the modern-day usage of social media and antidepressant pills to control emotions.

Grab your tinfoil hats and settle in for some doubleplusgood bellyfeel. :thumbs:

post-22-0-65365800-1509391288.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The real concern will be when these AI bots set up an offliner at the racecourse carpark and when you turn there is f***ing Megatron warming up on the pads! 

It's a biggy at 2 hours and 40 minutes but puts forth the hypothesis that the real world is far too complex and that a distorted narrative has been fed to us for decades as corporate and political int

Elvis has re-entered the building. I can't believe what I've just read on Facebook.  https://m.(!64.56:886/photo.php?fbid=793535864087078&id=100002920154643&set=a.583004098473590.

Posted Images

Just now, kanny said:

I'm going to give it a go :thumbs: but not tonight :laugh:

You have to be in the mood, it's certainly not the best thing you'll ever see but it's entertaining. With all the conspiracy theories doing the rounds it's was quite poignant.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Everything we have been talking about......simplified by an Englishman........

I agree with him on everything except God. The doc in the OP is basically his opening statement.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typo
  • Like 1