The 24 Shit Shot Challenge !

41 minutes ago, philpot said:

Does the 57 need sorting in terms of a drop in kit or is it just sh1te anyway which makes it even cheaper :thumbs:

I have only shot one which was in the RFD for ages and it shot superbly with tiny groups on his 25mt indoor range and it is much lighter than all other under levers which was my main attraction. I should have bought but didn't and I suppose I would not make huge use of one outside the range but I really did enjoy using it.

Clearly you are not in sales Jon but there again perhaps this is a new method of subliminal selling.

Phil

Believe it or not, I kind of am - I'm a retail store manager :yes: :laugh:

This is the only 57 that I've tried so, I don't really know if they're all horrible.

This is quite a new one but, I bought it used - it's loud, harsh, snappy and, diesels like a bitch.

..... I've had it apart once for a good clean, polish and relube but, it does need doing again.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any sub 12 air rifle can partake, any calibre, anyone,- it`s fun                     Shoot inside or out, bench rested, bipod, sticks free handed, anything goes.                    25 Yards

had a go at 40yards with the 5p size  bit breezy today so not great... shot leaning against the car 97 with 8.4 ds all within a 10p bar two got even windier could see

Here you go Mark. It stopped raining so I gave Si browns 99s a go at 32 yards. Left hand resting on a coffee pot so that's my excuse ??

Posted Images

On 04/03/2018 at 18:04, mark williams said:

Any sub 12 air rifle can partake, any calibre, anyone,- it`s fun :boogy:

Shoot inside or out, bench rested, bipod, sticks free handed, anything goes.

25 Yards is the normal challenge with a 5p size target for .177

25 yards is the normal challenge with a 1p size target for .22

IF you are an experienced shooter - try the same rules but at 38 yds for .177 and .22

Here`s my first attempt with the HW 100 KT .177 but suffered a flyer :icon_redface:

So 23 strikes/ 24 at 38 yds.

IMG_0961.JPG.b4a54fcf769b4bb6905d77dbc8ce85a3.JPG

Then gave the brand new Pro Sport a quick warm up, also outside, off sticks at 38 yds in a breeze.

Sadly, rain stopped play but a great indication of the capabilities of her accuracy,- I`m very pleased with this rifle.

Check her accuracy against that 5p lads,- she`s fully ready for the fields now :yes:

IMG_0962.JPG.e50b1373bf73ef30ea12b527e8ba3490.JPG

Come on - 24 shots on an A4 piece of paper - have some fun on the " Shit Shot Challenge" :laugh:

Thank`s to another Forum I`m a member of for the idea.

What about us sub 12ft/lb .25cals can't we play haha

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Believe it or not, I kind of am - I'm a retail store manager :yes: :laugh:

This is the only 57 that I've tried so, I don't really know if they're all horrible.

This is quite a new one but, I bought it used - it's loud, harsh, snappy and, diesels like a bitch.

..... I've had it apart once for a good clean, polish and relube but, it does need doing again.

You need to send it to Si

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

If those responsible would show a little respect to peoples posts and not talk about unrelated matters, etc, etc, within it, it would keep the original post much tidier to read.

Thank you.

16 minutes ago, mark williams said:

If those responsible would show a little respect to peoples posts and not talk about unrelated matters, etc, etc, within it, it would keep the original post much tidier to read.

Thank you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8P:tongue2:

17 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Thank you.

Would not be to bad if you could put them in the middle of the circle 8P:tongue2:

A little trick i told VM about Mark

Do the shots first then draw the circle around the shot

works every time

ok ill put my spoon away

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Haha 2

I`ve seen your and Mitch`s circles, remember ?

Fecking bin lids   :rofl::rolleyes:

Twat  x  :feck:

• Like 1

Why wash my mouth out Mark, I am so so so so so sorry, I will never let it happen again to one of your threads...........................................................:censored:

TWAT

Phil

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, philpot said:

Why wash my mouth out Mark, I am so so so so so sorry, I will never let it happen again to one of your threads...........................................................:censored:

TWAT

Phil

Well, I'm not sorry Phil :no:

......... It was that Rez that started it :yes:

Si said he was a bad influence and he'd lead us astray :yes: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, philpot said:

TWAT

Phil

Don`t bother waiting for a sub 12 rifle to come along Phil ,stop hiding,- just shoot and have fun,- you got enough A4 paper and pens  for your Air Cannons and a photo ?  

" You`ll get there eventually" - No field craft required !

:rolleyes::laugh:

Get it posted,- only a laugh,  

Same to the rest of you lads, join in, " don`t be frightened"   IT`S VERY FUNNY:rofl: 

• Haha 1

You changing your mind Mark, after all you make the rules.

QUOTE  'Any sub 12 air rifle can partake, any calibre, anyone,- it`s fun :boogy:'  

Anyway, I will have a sub 12 to play with next week so I will have a bash and give you a laugh if nothing else.

Phil

6 hours ago, philpot said:

You changing your mind Mark, after all you make the rules.

QUOTE  'Any sub 12 air rifle can partake, any calibre, anyone,- it`s fun :boogy:'  

Anyway, I will have a sub 12 to play with next week so I will have a bash and give you a laugh if nothing else.

Phil

Do it with the shotgun Phil :yes: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Well, I thought I'd have another bash at this today :thumbs:

........ I realised that this is the first time this year that I've used the HW100 :o

I've said it loads of times but, at the moment, I don't think there is a better all-round air rifle out there.

....... At 35yrds, resting on a squashed blue roll, firing JSB Heavies, it was almost like cheating so, I turned it into the '72 shit shot challenge' and put 3 shots into each circle.

....... These rifles really are THAT good :yes: :thumbs:

Check out the 3 hits on the 20th circle - feck me :blink: :boogy:

IMG_20180308_071436.jpg

IMG_20180308_070922.jpg

IMG_20180308_070850.jpg

• Like 3