The 24 Shit Shot Challenge !

1 hour ago, philpot said:

Yes, I see you have one in the sales section, a Falcon if I recall correctly. So what else are you selling Jon.

Phil

Yes, it's the Falcon Prairie and a Daystate Mk3 in sales at the moment but, I should probably look to be ruthless with all the kit I've got hanging around.

So, I reckon the HW77, HW57 and the FN12 will all end up advertised as well :thumbs:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any sub 12 air rifle can partake, any calibre, anyone,- it`s fun                     Shoot inside or out, bench rested, bipod, sticks free handed, anything goes.                    25 Yards

had a go at 40yards with the 5p size  bit breezy today so not great... shot leaning against the car 97 with 8.4 ds all within a 10p bar two got even windier could see

Here you go Mark. It stopped raining so I gave Si browns 99s a go at 32 yards. Left hand resting on a coffee pot so that's my excuse ??

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, Rez said:

Yes mate! Thats f'kin stunning. You do know how to set the look up, one piece and probs the perfect suited optic for size. Turrets not in the middle of the rings though :D 

Cheers mate :thumbs:

....... It shows it's age a little if you know where to look but, it shoots lovely.

The gaps are even either side of the clamps though :p

The HW57 may be of interest Jon if I have any money left over from buying a sub 12 pcp, pm me if you will mate and let me how much you want as and when you are ready matey.

I would have been interested in the FN12 but in all honesty, 8 shot mags drive me nuts on the rats as I am loading bloody mags all the time and would want a number of mags which could be a bit tricky getting hold of some.

Phil

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, philpot said:

The HW57 may be of interest Jon if I have any money left over from buying a sub 12 pcp, pm me if you will mate and let me how much you want as and when you are ready matey.

I would have been interested in the FN12 but in all honesty, 8 shot mags drive me nuts on the rats as I am loading bloody mags all the time and would want a number of mags which could be a bit tricky getting hold of some.

Phil

Honestly mate, the HW57 is f***ing horrible to shoot :yes:

........ I'll give you a heads up with a warts-and-all assessment when I get round to it.

The FN12 is a single shot .22. It's nice for belting rats but, a pisser to load in the dark.

.......... I'm not really selling these very well am I :hmm: :laugh:

• Confused 1
17 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Great shooting lads :good:

Wonder when the others will have a go, eh ?  :whistling:

Even if you didn`t shoot the full 38 yds ya soft gits  :feck::laugh:

?? I came home at lunch time and set up shooting down the garden at my max of 32 yards resting on a really uncomfortable coffee pot with a ham butty hanging out of my chops??? 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mark williams said:

And ? 

Twat X    :laugh:

And...........i was bored Sh*#less after drawing round the 5p on the eleventh time?

Twat?

Tell the lads the truth Twatty - you spent all dinner time drawing around those 5p`s before you managed a full house from point blank range :rofl:

:laugh:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mark williams said:

Tell the lads the truth Twatty - you spent all dinner time drawing around those 5p`s before you managed a full house from point blank range :rofl:

:laugh:

That's a little unfair Mark..........i could take offence to such a comment.

5 yards is NOT point blank!!:boxing:

• Haha 2
40 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Honestly mate, the HW57 is f***ing horrible to shoot :yes:

........ I'll give you a heads up with a warts-and-all assessment when I get round to it.

The FN12 is a single shot .22. It's nice for belting rats but, a pisser to load in the dark.

.......... I'm not really selling these very well am I :hmm: :laugh:

Does the 57 need sorting in terms of a drop in kit or is it just sh1te anyway which makes it even cheaper :thumbs:

I have only shot one which was in the RFD for ages and it shot superbly with tiny groups on his 25mt indoor range and it is much lighter than all other under levers which was my main attraction. I should have bought but didn't and I suppose I would not make huge use of one outside the range but I really did enjoy using it.

Clearly you are not in sales Jon but there again perhaps this is a new method of subliminal selling.

Phil

only got 20 at home mark... unless I shoot trough the garage and risk fcukin me door up!!

97 .177

5a9eb4a0f08c0_2cQdHQfT9yPbhN8wOy1nw.thumb.jpg.68dac5f90ec752f078e6fbeb69ea98e6.jpg

not sure about accuracy but it highlights me sh1t attention span :) 

I'll have a crack at the 38 when I can get out:thumbs:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, mattwhite said:

Here you go Mark. It stopped raining so I gave Si browns 99s a go at 32 yards.

Left hand resting on a coffee pot so that's my excuse ??

20180306_140454-2268x3024.thumb.jpg.076aad9e32d6ebb5588a4b43bb661405.jpg

it's not mine matt... I cant do that with it :thumbs:

• Like 1