Back out this morning

After getting the power sorted by my mate last night i went to another farm this morning zero'd again at 40 mtrs this time which i prefer, after a walk about i got another ferral about 20 mtrs away, half an hour after that i sneeked up on a rabbit and got to about 30 mtrs and got a cracking head shot, first picture is for matt as he wanted to see my winter cammo on the gun, ( good cammo that matt,

20180304_092619.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nice shooting mate, is your winter camo as good as it is on the gun haha ?, I went out Saturday afternoon for a couple of hours, seen one rabbit with mixy it was about 6yds awaw I,d never shot anything that close before so didn't have a sightmark for it, do t think it even seen me it just walked Into its hole and disappeared, also missed a magpie guessed the range about 30yds but didnt give anything  for wind, pellet smacked a branch about an Inch  to the left lucky bugger, but I did notice he'll of a lot of footprints in the snow, so I suppose a walk round the perm In the snow is another good way of finding clues and runs where they go  when the rabbits are out.... 

Edited by Phill-W68
  • Like 1