Recommend dog kennel & run

• 2 weeks later...

I'll build my own when mine are knackered mate... They'll work out cheaper and be exactly how I want them...eBay however had lots of good new kennels cause I didn't have time to fanny around, look on there I'm sure you'll find what your looking for 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice one bud blagged the gaffa for abit of scaffolding haha but yeah picked alot of the wood up on sites and stuff rest I had to buy but turned out better than I expected I did start a post when I was first biulding it but had alot on so didn' have time upload more pics n stuff but yeah go for it bud first thing I've biult in my life and it turned out good so why not now I look for excuses to build stuff or do things miself have a quick read on how to do it n go for it currently rendering a wall in my garden haha atb lads 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mitton hall kennel systems, do it right, do it once. No maintenance, no smell, no chewing. If you move they can be dismantled and on the back of a pickup in an hour. If you get out the dogs you can get good money for them second hand. You'll still have them when your mates have burned half a dozen wooden ones.

• Like 1