Dublin looters

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tell ye what lads. Only for England there would be many a poor family here where I live. The amount of houses bulit on English coin is massive. Plus there a lot of English kids here that moved

......I have been in Blighty all week, watching people having to risk their lives to get to work because next month the bailiffs will be knocking on the door if they can’t afford the council tax payme

Posted Images

1 minute ago, peterhunter86 said:

Cnuts have been burning car's that have been left abandoned, some people are just filth.

Only folk who will suffer is the community. Iidl will get reimbursed and add the insurance premium onto the customer that's if they even open again.  As you said mate just filth. 

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Cnuts have been burning car's that have been left abandoned, some people are just filth.

Just seen that. Is that far from you Peter.

Atb j 

2 hours ago, jetro said:

This place hasn't change much at all over the last 20 or so years wilf. 

The same way of life just a little bit faster. Same families in the same homes for generations. Same shops and pubs. 

Most mind there own business but if things did go bad for someone or a family everybody rallies round to help. Most benefit dances and door to door collection's. 

We look out for each other. 

No darkies (lol) or travellers within 60 miles of me.

Eastern European 30 miles.

This place is kinda stuck in a time warp lol

Atb j 

Sounds ideal, which part you in and any derelict farms up for sale ?

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, jetro said:

Just seen that. Is that far from you Peter.

Atb j 

Two or three mile pal my Mrs is from there,I lived up there for two year's theres a lot of good people live there that would go of their way to help you out,but unfortunately there's plenty of dirt live there to.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jetro said:

The politicians have this country raped as well mate.

Their not in touch with reality whatsoever. For such a small country it's unbelievable the state it's in.

Atb j

Same every where for those pricks mate, difference seems to be here is that so many people seem to have bought into it......I can’t beleive my eyes.

Water charges in ireland are a good example, folk there just said “shove em up your arse” and they stood together and they had to scrap them......that would never happen in the UK, sure we would make a lot of noise about it in gossip , but they have everyone by the bollocks so everyone would have been too shit scared not to pay it.

Another example is these pay day loan companies, the telly in the UK is full of adverts for them.......but Ireland?....never seen one yet.

That tells it’s own story about how your average Joe Soap is having to live I reckon.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Sounds ideal, which part you in and any derelict farms up for sale ?

In connemara in the West of Ireland. Right on the sea shore. A house sold beside me not long ago. Brand new never lived in and full furnished with 18 acres for 90 grand. Plenty of places for sale here. 

Atb j 

Just now, jetro said:

In connemara in the West of Ireland. Right on the sea shore. A house sold beside me not long ago. Brand new never lived in and full furnished with 18 acres for 90 grand. Plenty of places for sale here. 

Atb j 

Ssshhhhh......we don’t want any jocks getting wind of it :laugh:

• Haha 2