Dublin looters

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tell ye what lads. Only for England there would be many a poor family here where I live. The amount of houses bulit on English coin is massive. Plus there a lot of English kids here that moved

......I have been in Blighty all week, watching people having to risk their lives to get to work because next month the bailiffs will be knocking on the door if they can’t afford the council tax payme

Posted Images

6 hours ago, scothunter said:

Bit misleading wilf lol

The schools were closed due to kids safety so they wouldnt get fined for keeping them off. Im all for fining them anyway. I would have thought you would aswell going by youre stance on school rules and dress code. Education is very important imo or you get a shower of uneducated scum looting shops.

Some folk enjoy going to work Mate.

Oh and as for goverment picking up heating tab we do that here for the elderley and vulnerable. 

Guess the irish goverment are able to aswell what with the UK bailing them out with a few 100million when they were teetering on finacial collapse with there incompetent goverment policies few year back.

Just saying like lol

That's actually protection money because they are afraid. Last time we fought a bunch of drunks with pitch forks won the fight. It's best to give them a few quid and keep them in liquor and everything will be rosy.

23 minutes ago, jiggy said:

That's actually protection money because they are afraid. Last time we fought a bunch of drunks with pitch forks won the fight. It's best to give them a few quid and keep them in liquor and everything will be rosy.

Won f**k all!

32 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Ha ha you not only sound pro British (nothing wrong with that) but anti everybody else. Take a chill pill.

Don’t worry about it jiggy Scot hates everyone catholic and ain’t bothered where there from. Lol. At least he’s consistent.

• Haha 2

Must just be me lads, my kids are always saying “oh, here he go’s again” ......but f**k it, I’ll never have any love for this Blair version of my country.

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, WILF said:

Must just be me lads, my kids are always saying “oh, here he go’s again” ......but f**k it, I’ll never have any love for this Blair version of my country.

That c**t has been away for years. He laid the foundation but plenty could have changed it if they so wished. However it's not in their best interest to. All a shower of c**ts. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, scothunter said:

That c**t has been away for years. He laid the foundation but plenty could have changed it if they so wished. However it's not in their best interest to. All a shower of c**ts. 

Totally agree with that mate, when I was stupid enough to still beleive I voted conservative with one thing in mind.....just get rid of the Tony Blair party and I thought to myself “Surely everyone can see this is f***ing horrible and sinister” and I believed (I feel stupid for it now) that sanity would reassert itself in the next parliament.......but no, it just carried on exactly the same and what’s more they even expanded on it !

Young people round my old area need a minimum deposit of £52 k to buy the cheapest 3 bed house in town !.......and then they need £2k a month clear to stand still......they won’t even afford a fish and chip supper out of that.

And that’s only if they can prove every penny of their life chapter and verse........they asked a pal of mine the other month how much pocket money he gives his kids when he was trying to sort mortgage !!!........they have to make sure they a raping you for every penny.

And while blokes kids can’t stay in their own area, a f***ing tsunami of oddmarks move with a nice sweetener from the council.

Maybe I’m mental, but it’s just not f***ing right pal.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Know a lad who was knocked back from getting a mortgage cause he had a Ladbrokes account. 5 year ago they were giving mortgage and loans to folk who weren't even in work! 

They f****d up we bailed them out and they kick us in the teeth lol

2 hours ago, jetro said:

Screenshot_20180303-170627.png

Yeah that's a cracking location, nice bit of ground as well, limited details, but a lot of money unless it was to be a full time home. Must admit the slipway 50 yards down the road is tempting, very tempting.

2 hours ago, jetro said:

That's a lot of traveling for fishing.

I'm not a 5 min walk from the sea.

The turf is a very handy thing to have.

By the time it's all cut out flood it and there's your pond. A win win.

As long as the main walls and foundations are good that's a good bit. 

Did you check further west.

Atb j 

Oh I travel further than that, 5 or 6 hours each way in some cases.

i could see myself digging turf, and building a pond from it, that's very much a bit of me.

am still having a look around, but prices are considerably better moving an hour or so inland.