Dublin looters

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Same every where for those pricks mate, difference seems to be here is that so many people seem to have bought into it......I can’t beleive my eyes.

Water charges in ireland are a good example, folk there just said “shove em up your arse” and they stood together and they had to scrap them......that would never happen in the UK, sure we would make a lot of noise about it in gossip , but they have everyone by the bollocks so everyone would have been too shit scared not to pay it.

Another example is these pay day loan companies, the telly in the UK is full of adverts for them.......but Ireland?....never seen one yet.

That tells it’s own story about how your average Joe Soap is having to live I reckon.

When all that water charging trouble was going on some cnut wiped his arse with the bill and posted it back, the poor cnut that opened it had to be tested for all sort's haha.

• Haha 1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tell ye what lads. Only for England there would be many a poor family here where I live. The amount of houses bulit on English coin is massive. Plus there a lot of English kids here that moved

......I have been in Blighty all week, watching people having to risk their lives to get to work because next month the bailiffs will be knocking on the door if they can’t afford the council tax payme

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Two or three mile pal my Mrs is from there,I lived up there for two year's theres a lot of good people live there that would go of their way to help you out,but unfortunately there's plenty of dirt live there to.

I have family living in clondalkin. They are disgusted with them.

Atb j 

11 minutes ago, jetro said:

In connemara in the West of Ireland. Right on the sea shore. A house sold beside me not long ago. Brand new never lived in and full furnished with 18 acres for 90 grand. Plenty of places for sale here. 

Atb j 

I know it well, used to spend every year in or around Westport, nice part of the world, sounds like the housing market is still sensible unlike here.

that sounds right up my street, apart from Been brand new, I like old derelict things like me ?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

That's were I live,a few shops have been done but there back open.

Pa

3 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

That's were I live,a few shops have been done but there back open.

Palmerstown. Was up there a couple of times. There was a pub called the laurels. Nice spot.

Atb j

19 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Buy a dairy an gee me a job?

You'd have to be full time cos no way am I working with cattle again (except the odd day here and there helping out) gone are the days of been pished and shat on by cows.

mind, I've read most your threads, and you've got more go in you for work than most I know.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Rabid said:

I know it well, used to spend every year in or around Westport, nice part of the world, sounds like the housing market is still sensible unlike here.

that sounds right up my street, apart from Been brand new, I like old derelict things like me ?

I'm about 2 hours drive further west again from Westport. 

Plenty of old buildings for sale around for a song.

Atb j

Just now, jetro said:

I'm about 2 hours drive further west again from Westport. 

Plenty of old buildings for sale around for a song.

Atb j

2hrs west from Westport ? You'd be in the sea then ?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Really????

Prices fairly low around here w.k.

That was about 4 to 5 years ago. Not even. 13 acres and a cottage sold next door to two years ago for less than 120k. 3 bed sitting room bathroom and ofch. 

Atb j

2 minutes ago, Rabid said:

2hrs west from Westport ? You'd be in the sea then ?

I'm right on the shore lol. Across the road is the beach. Then the arann islands then new York lol. 

Atb j

9 minutes ago, jetro said:

I'm right on the shore lol. Across the road is the beach. Then the arann islands then new York lol. 

Atb j

You have me reminiscing about many a good time spent over there, it's certainly high in my list of places I would move to. Right by the sea, I would be in my element with a bit of land to farm and the sea for my fishing.

In all seriousness, I have considered buying a place out there, one that needs a lot of work (cheap) kind of a retirement plan if you like.

36 minutes ago, WILF said:

Another example is these pay day loan companies, the telly in the UK is full of adverts for them..............

That tells it’s own story about how your average Joe Soap is having to live I reckon.

Its not as bad as that for the average bloke mate,truthfully not,maybe if your scraping by on minimum wage,but I know loads of guys running decent cars,having a fairly easy life,decent'ish houses,foreign holiday a year,just means both partners have to work,but its far from doom and gloom in blighty :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1