• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Diggerman Dan
      Hello, would just like a few pointers from the more experienced members than me on the best way or their particular methods of breaking terriers to livestock? I have a relative that keeps poultry on an allotment that would let me take my pup through, but he’s 5 months now and like most working bred terriers he’s feisty and excited by fur and feather. I wouldn’t want any nasty mistakes to happen so any advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
    • By Diggerman Dan
      Hello there. I have a jack Russell pup coming in the next few weeks when he is ready to leave his mother. He’s from working stock and I am hoping to try him out when he’s ready. I would just like to get some advice or pointers from people on here as to what sort of diet you think is best for working terriers? I Want to keep him in best condition I can, strong and healthy. All comments very much appreciated. 
    • By Blaise
      Despite a sad year, we have still so funny adventures, thanks to our dogs.
      I present You Prunelle, 18 months, patterdale female during a walk. At the beginning, this was just a little walk. 

• By Harry255
      I’m wandering if some one would be able to help me I’m desperate to get my bitch to ground and at present have no way of doing it I know it a big ask but I’m wandering if some one will be able to take me on and teach me I’d happily pay em back any way I can thanks in advance 
      mom in west Suffolk  
    • By Netmaker
      hope its ok to add these here fox nets made with 1.1cross braided nylon on 2" brass rings  double knotted these nets are made to last  and are 7ft6 long they are long enough for single or double pegs [2mm draw cords to be add when you let me know if it single or double you want] plenty people off this site have had nets from me and will vouch for my nets [ 4ft rabbit nets also available]