Game Salukis

over the years all sorts were tried and nothing comes close, when I was running saluki lurchers in the 1970'severy one else had dearhound crosses they were ok on daytime hares but not even close to my saluki lurchers, i bred some good first crosses and as edrd says were extremely game, although I only ever hunted hare and rabbit, dogs I bred took every thing single handed and took it well.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the hare while quick off the mark, has fantastic stamina and can not be classed as a sprinter, and a coursing lurcher must poses this to stand any chance of being a consistent hare catcher, the saluki

No excuse for baiting

The rag heads have hunted the deserts to emptyness and 99.9% of those runs are with dropped game,load of old shite all of it if you ask me and i'd rather watch paint dry..

Posted Images

1 hour ago, edrd said:

We all different  I’d take another firstx but they game ones are hard to come buy especially the pures ?dam and sire  

the problem these days there are not that many good tested saluki's about and even fewer greyhounds, sadly.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Busher100 said:

Fireman how is saluki blooded dogs cheating? Do you mean because they have more wind then one (or should do) that it is somewhat unfair to run them on hares? 

I think what fireman is getting at is it should be a native breed on a native quarry. F**k the sand dogs. Lol.

• Haha 1
Guest Navek
On 08/03/2018 at 13:44, desertbred said:

I DIDNT DEFEND f**k ALL i told how it is as for knowing about salukis and working them you and the Fireman know f**k all so go back to ferreting or what ever you do numb c**t.

Neither do you you get other lads slip your dogs while you drive round in your car ????

38 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I think what fireman is getting at is it should be a native breed on a native quarry. F**k the sand dogs. Lol.

For sport and real personal satisfaction totaly on the nail mate...:thumbs:

• Like 1