Game Salukis

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the hare while quick off the mark, has fantastic stamina and can not be classed as a sprinter, and a coursing lurcher must poses this to stand any chance of being a consistent hare catcher, the saluki

No excuse for baiting

The rag heads have hunted the deserts to emptyness and 99.9% of those runs are with dropped game,load of old shite all of it if you ask me and i'd rather watch paint dry..

Posted Images

Just watched this for the second time, and there are a few points I'd like to say.

1. There are moronic muppets that own running dogs all over the world, not just Britain.

2. In today's 'enlightened' world I still find it hard to believe that people put up vids like this in the name of 'entertainment'  for the world to see.

3. Doesn't matter how you look at it, 'it's different in their culture' blah blah blah bullshit,  it's still cruelty.

4. Those dogs are still just pups of I'd say about 9ish months, and with many salukis, same as some deerhounds, they can be slower to mature, mentally more so than physically, so I wouldn't expect them to have a proper go for quite a while, not that I'm condoning that sort of practice.

5. Lucky c**ts got no snow, I f***ing hate snow!

6. I agree with busher, decent looking dogs lol :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 4
24 minutes ago, desertbred said:

Most Arabs Train Salukis to pin the quarry not kill it so then it can be halaled for the table. Those are two pups hence they are trying to pin it not kill it but you experts know all about salukis my arse, 

Most Arabs are cnuts just like the ones who slipped them  pot licker's., who would want to halal a honey badger,or whatever the fcuk it is.

Edited by peterhunter86
26 minutes ago, desertbred said:

Most Arabs Train Salukis to pin the quarry not kill it so then it can be halaled for the table. Those are two pups hence they are trying to pin it not kill it but you experts know all about salukis my arse, 

Halal Honey Badger? Do they do that in Nando's now? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
22 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Most Arabs are cnuts just like the ones who slipped them  pot licker's., who would want to halal a honey badger,or whatever the fcuk it is.

They havent gone out to hunt a honey badger and they dont halal them.  They are dangerous vicious little feckers thye pups will have been free hunting not slipped on anything they will have got on it themselves its a sure way to get an inexperienced dog ripped up he should have took them off

Edited by desertbred