I have sussed it.........

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right, as there have been a few threads where the problems in dear old Blighty have been the subject of conversation it has obviously been on my mind....... And I have come to a conclusion.......

I went out for breakfast this morning. The place was packed so I sat outside with the dog. It was brisk at -3ºC but no wind. I ordered steak and eggs for me and got a side order of sausages for the do

very funny thread this,,,but you all realise we have turned in to our dads moaning about the younger generation....

Posted Images

Mate, when I went back to play a bit of football a couple of years back I couldn't believe what had happened to lads..

f**k me they spent ages before and after the game with tons of products, smearing into their faces, then straightening and combing and waxing their hair... by the time I was onto my 3rd pint in there minced and sat down on their I phones not even talking to anyone...

that about finished for me lol

• Like 3

Boots and shin pads in a carrier bag, then try and scav a towel or dry yourselves in your shirt... 

infact one of my best mates (and a bloody good footballer) hardly ever had boots or shin pads.. I've seen him play decent standard in odd size and coloured boots lol

Football wankers mate 

when in played the end of season awards was in the dressing room and a few cans before a social club Doo . 

Now it’s like my local side are Real Madrid, all suits and skinny ties with their wives and that 

there was talk a while back of getting this years into the local living magazine 

glad my puma kings are buried at the back of my locker at work ! 

I’m only 36, I Work and mingle with low to mid twenties lads at work dat in day out but I feel like I’ve lsnded on another planet at times . 

When mecand the wife go out, we feel ancient and she scrubs up well as well! 

Looking seriously at going to one of those over thirties nights for our anniversary, ffs what happened !?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
23 hours ago, TOMO said:

jeans that should be on a 10 year old girl.

They think that they look fabulous in them, but to me they look f****n Ridiculous.

Beats me how they get them off, they must attach a set of calving chains to the belt loops and get someone to winch them off their so

f****n tight.

SINDASOX

5 hours ago, SINDASOX said:

They think that they look fabulous in them, but to me they look f****n Ridiculous.

Beats me how they get them off, they must attach a set of calving chains to the belt loops and get someone to winch them off their so

f****n tight.

SINDASOX

There not that hard to get off I've a couple of pairs.

2 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Teenage lads round here carrying their little shoulder slung dealer bags ?

Lad at work carries one. Hardly surprising as his jeans are that tight he can't get anything in the pockets.

What are you carrying that for?

It's a satchel

It's a f*ck*ng purse. You're not going anywhere with me with that f*ck*ng thing...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Lad at work carries one. Hardly surprising as his jeans are that tight he can't get anything in the pockets.

What are you carrying that for?

It's a satchel

It's a f*ck*ng purse. You're not going anywhere with me with that f*ck*ng thing...

Only made worse by carrying it with the strap across your body ! No no no !!!!

And if he starts every sentence with "So,..........." , then waves his hands round, like he's rolling a big ball - just do him a favour and have him put down !

What really irritates me is the weedy jeans in question when they have elasticated ankles and the poof in question has no socks on with flat plimsoll type foot wear I think the sausage jockeys call them vans.

Seriously in the late seventies and early eighties myself and a good friend of mine Jimmy used to greet each other with a flying head butt it used to hurt like mad but it was how things were then, It disgusts me being in these freaks company.

My lad done 11 years in the forces and some of the lads who have been round still have the old fashioned values we are used to so all is not lost yet.

• Like 2