I have sussed it.........

37 minutes ago, jetro said:

And the clothes they wear is ridiculous.

Skinny jeans and tight tee shirts. Was shopping for some clothes last week and bearly found a proper pair of jeans.

Atb j 

Marks and Spencer is the place to go for normal jeans ?

None of this skinny, hanging round your arse crap.

Edited by C556
  • Like 1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right, as there have been a few threads where the problems in dear old Blighty have been the subject of conversation it has obviously been on my mind....... And I have come to a conclusion.......

I went out for breakfast this morning. The place was packed so I sat outside with the dog. It was brisk at -3ºC but no wind. I ordered steak and eggs for me and got a side order of sausages for the do

very funny thread this,,,but you all realise we have turned in to our dads moaning about the younger generation....

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

salad cream on pork pies 

there you go wilf

another way of eating manly 'salad' with meat in a pie

Go and stand in the f***ing corner until you have come to your senses ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

OK, here's my take on this.......

The younger generations of men are definitely being feminised, and I think the reason behind it is blindingly obvious - a lack of suitable suitable male role models !

During their formative years, boys are now influenced predominantly by women.........

The rise in the numbers of both single mothers and absent fathers means that the amount of time boys spend with a positive male figure is decreasing. There is no male role model to teach boys how to change a plug or use a hammer, for instance. Preschool boys are at home with mum, who he sees performing housework, doing her make up and hair etc. He doesn't see men doing what was once seen as "men's jobs".

And it's no better when he reaches school age. Early educational  years are still spent almost exclusively with women - female nursery and primary school teachers - few men teach at this level, as they've become seen as somehow 'odd' or a paedo risk. 

OnTV, anyone you might think of as a 'mans man' is tucked away into the late night schedules, well out of harm's way. Fill the screens with muscle-bound, preening narcissists, instead.

Women's disposal income, generally, is increasing and this means more advertising aimed at them, subliminally seeping into a boy's subconsciousness. There are some men now appearing in make-up ads - horrifying to my generation - but a logical conclusion, when you think about it ! The number of feminised men on TV increases, and.........surprise, surprise.........so does the number we see !

I'm not saying that female influence is a bad thing - far from it - but a balance has been lost - the line between male and female is becoming blurred.......in every way !!

• Like 6

I mean think about it, back in the days of Richard the lion heart or Henry the Eighth they would sit down to gargantuan feasts of everybtype of Roast meat and then f**k every tart in sight and cut a bloody swathe wherever they went......

Later on the lords would hold giant shooting days, sit down and eat a whole Red stag then trot off to give Jonny foreigner a good kicking......

Lad full to the brim of bully beef stormed up the beaches of Normandy to deliver death and destruction to the hun.....

Grim faced men who ate nothing but steak and chips on a Tuesday swam 8000 miles to the Falklands and destroyed greasy spicks to work off some steam......

Now!......f***ing now........creatures with the dietary requirements of a rabbit go on bonding retreats and use face cream !

pricks !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I mean think about it, back in the days of Richard the lion heart or Henry the Eighth they would sit down to gargantuan feasts of everybtype of Roast meat and then f**k every tart in sight and cut a bloody swathe wherever they went......

Later on the lords would hold giant shooting days, sit down and eat a whole Red stag then trot off to give Jonny foreigner a good kicking......

Lad full to the brim of bully beef stormed up the beaches of Normandy to deliver death and destruction to the hun.....

Grim faced men who ate nothing but steak and chips on a Tuesday swam 8000 miles to the Falklands and destroyed greasy spicks to work off some steam......

Now!......f***ing now........creatures with the dietary requirements of a rabbit go on bonding retreats and use face cream !

pricks !

Maybe if they we're aloud wear the haircut they wanted when they were at school they could of got it out their systems before they were adults.

Me & the wife were in london for weekend to see a show & a concert. Not only were all the males “salad eaters” but 90% of the lads even in the pubs had there fkn eyebrows shaped & in both hotels we stayed in & both resteraunts we ate in no one who served us etc was English ?? In our Capital City!!! Enjoyed concert & show but couldnt wait to leave London. Atb  

• Like 1