lit it snow

Just now, NEWKID said:

Right I'm tiring of her now...

shes just come downstairs and told me a bloke in the village is stuck at the hospital where he works, his Mrs has put a post up asking if anyone with a 4x4 could get him home... oh yes says my lovely wife... my husband will be more than happy to come and get you... great says his wife, he finishes at 8-30... great says I.... 10 mile round trip for me lol...

Fare play to you bud and i know she's a pain but those health workers deserve a bit of help back...:thumbs:

• Like 3

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a great afternoon...  kids were off so I picked them up off the Mrs at midday and had some dinner in the caf watching the snow get heavier, had an hour or 2 at the office, but with blizzard

2lads from Falkirk went to the shop and bought boxes of Mars bars made flasks of tea and battled through the blizzard to hand them out to drivers stranded on the motorway.  Then there was the c**

Woke up this morning here with a good ten inches, then looked out the window and seen a couple of inches of snow, .

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, fireman said:

Steady now and lets all not get carried away eh...;)

No it’s true mate the dealers are out helping folk giving them free bags of bugle thers a green station been set up with a Afro bbq attatched  . Huge tents have appeared by the London roads with the refugees we have helped over the last few years giving something back to ther community  it’s wonderful to see the sponging lazy arse scum bags help the aged and infirm close to them wher normally they be selling crack to the young kids ? it’s heart warming to witness the vibrant inner city pull together in these harsh times ⛄️

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, TOMO said:

all 3 of my kids at difrent schools are off....quite bad here to the east of nottingham...

as socks said D give it a miss

Not far from you tomo we had a good 8inches last night ,my gaffer from just up the road Aslockton had about 6in,  it seems to be a bit of a postcode lottery....  Still no problem for the scooby it pissed it to work at 7am but I was back home for dinner full of the lurgy ?... More forecast for tonight. 

mms_img2113443366.jpg

2lads from Falkirk went to the shop and bought boxes of Mars bars made flasks of tea and battled through the blizzard to hand them out to drivers stranded on the motorway. 

Then there was the c**t on the news complaining about being stranded on the motorway for 16 hours with his wife and 7 month baby calling the emergency services "pathetic". 

Nah mate you're the arsehole who took a kid on a journey when there was plenty warnings NOT TO TRAVEL!  Especially with a baby!

• Like 10
5 minutes ago, neil cooney said:

Bloody global warming to blame for what could be our lowest temperatures in 30 years and heaviest snowfalls. Makes me sick.

First day of spring.... roll on summer!! Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It's strange how some parts of the country haven't got hit while others are in chaos. 

There not a bit of snow in the Highlands. Well not where I am  the mountains obv have but they always do. During the day it's like summer apart from being bitterly cold.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, FastDogz said:

Nothing here in Blackpool. Bitterly cold today though with  nasty wind chill. No snow as yet. Stay safe guys 

Same down here in the South East. Raw cold outside.

We haven't had much snow, but it's bitterly cold - wind chill is currently -10°.

But it's good to know that the Beast from the East won't stop the daily routine of the Royal Marines - good on ya, boys !

• Like 1