lit it snow

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a great afternoon...  kids were off so I picked them up off the Mrs at midday and had some dinner in the caf watching the snow get heavier, had an hour or 2 at the office, but with blizzard

2lads from Falkirk went to the shop and bought boxes of Mars bars made flasks of tea and battled through the blizzard to hand them out to drivers stranded on the motorway.  Then there was the c**

Woke up this morning here with a good ten inches, then looked out the window and seen a couple of inches of snow, .

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, scothunter said:

No snow here yet but this afternoon they did bring a dead body down from glencoe. Been missing  for  2 weeks and at tea time heard some other guy is lost on the ben.

Its f***ing baltic out there. Poor b*****d.

Ive thought for a bit hill walkers ect should have to take out insurance  , one slip etc the cost of recovering them  is astronomical  it would stop the ill prepared ones going out with no protective clothes and trainers 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

How cold is it Scot? Getting chilly here now meant be colder than last night 

Just Checked -6 in my back garden. I have no idea how colder it will be up the glens far less the Ben. But it be safe to say he wont survive it.

4- below  last night , had the heat lamps on all week for dogs, went out 7 pm give them quick walk before  i feed them , not to bad walking here Hereford  , Buck  was  away about 10 mins, then showered he been chasing something  the way he was panting . funny thing i was thinking to me self waiting for that big fecker to show , that how cold you get just standing about , was ok on the move, them people out side sleeping  rough, got to near enough  freeze   just laying in it , they must get alot that die when its like this with these temperatures .:yes: