Sign in to follow this  
leslie harold gedge

cant wait for these day

A few of us were out roosting yesterday and it was freezing in the wood, when we got back to my truck I said to my mate I can't wait for decoying in the sun and now you've posted these pics I'm even more impatient.shooting with the sun on your back takes some beating!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stumfelter said:

A few of us were out roosting yesterday and it was freezing in the wood, when we got back to my truck I said to my mate I can't wait for decoying in the sun and now you've posted these pics I'm even more impatient.shooting with the sun on your back takes some beating!

we went Friday afternoon me gary mitchill and paul k all the pigeons going into the middle of the wood which is massive we got 2 pigeons that was flying over and a crow all ending in the bottem of a big valley none of us fit enough to go get them .but was defo dead left for fox bait I will be shooting the foxes later this week .we could not feel our fingers it was that cold 

• Like 3

Back in the day them two pigeons could have fed a family of twelve for a fortnight , the crow would have kept the dogs and ferrets in food all winter ...you old boys need getting fit .....:laugh::laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1