Moles and roads

Thanks LOJ...pretty much what I thought mate.

I've only been mole trapping for a short while and don't think I've got the experience or enough traps to do a professional job. A mate of mine did it about three years ago. Two years later the landowner phoned him up and wanted him to get rid of the new moles without payment...He told him to go feck himself lol!!!

• Like 1

There are still some c*^%'ts out there who think mole catching is a free service provided by village idiots who are soft in the head. 

I've had the "how on earth can you charge so much to catch such a small animal" from a solicitor who, in his day, wouldn't have got out of bed for less than £500 an hour.

Long live the mole. Live long, lay strong and pile it up. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

There's always a farmer wants it done for nothing. I set some traps on two fields on monday , went to tell the farmer how many traps/ when i'd be back etc. He said i've got another 9 acre field that's covered in mole hills , will you throw that one in for nothing? I said no , i agreed a price for two fields . His answer was , well don't bother at all then.

Collected my traps and blocked his phone numbers, pratt cost me nearly 3 hours!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Rowan said:

There's always a farmer wants it done for nothing. I set some traps on two fields on monday , went to tell the farmer how many traps/ when i'd be back etc. He said i've got another 9 acre field that's covered in mole hills , will you throw that one in for nothing? I said no , i agreed a price for two fields . His answer was , well don't bother at all then.

Collected my traps and blocked his phone numbers, pratt cost me nearly 3 hours!

Bad aint it ?,....youve got to wonder, regards that type of attitude ,......honestly ?