Hunting days USA

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My friend and I took this lady out hunting on one of my permissions back in February. We dug her JRT on a five foot dig to a coon. He did really well for only his second time out working. Bolted the c

My dog Lucas and I after a five foot dig. He worked two big boar coons in this sett for a little over an hour. It was a good dig through many tree roots, some thicker than my arm. I think that this wa

My buddy who got me into the dogs

Posted Images

Yes sir, a couple well placed bites from a beaver can be the demise of a terrier. They get huge and they chew large trees down..

And you can bet not many will, most Americans consider getting out a few times a year doing the deed.. I have a wife and 4 daughters, and as much as I love them, bet your arse I look for any reason I can to get out of the house!!!! Lol..and I hunt more weekly than most americans that "talk" about it here do yearly.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, downsouth said:

Where's Rippem?He's normally got plenty to say for himself.

Don’t encourage the silly cxxt,this could be a good thread with the likes of jambalaya posting some good pics,I personally like to see what lads from Australia & the USA get upto with there dogs.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1