Light

villaman

Some go on about heavy pellets in .177 which i do use myself in one of my guns but these AA Express .177  7.9 gr  are lethal at all ranges , i have tried them from 15 to 75 yards  in my HW100k .

Probably the most accurate pellet i have used in .177 in all of my guns , just a shame the BSA magazines don't really like them  ,unless you make sure the pellets are inserted right in , which can be a bit of fiddle in the field .

they were shot at 37 yard which is my zero on this set up  of HW100k , Aimax scope  and AA express pellets  and once again off the knee , no pod or sticks involved  , like some , SORRY MARK COULD NOT HELP MYSELF  :laugh: :thumbs:

I have taken 12 in the last 4 outings in this wood 

IMG_1503.JPG

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Rabid said:

.177 not for me but it obviously suits you very well indeed.

keep knocking them down, well done.

I shoot both cals mate . Like i have said loads of the time know your setup and all cals will do the same :thumbs:

4 minutes ago, villaman said:

I shoot both cals mate . Like i have said loads of the time know your setup and all cals will do the same :thumbs:

I shoot a few different cals as well, and I've tried .177, and yes of course it's more than capable of the job, I just don't like them, and especially don't like my big clumsy fingers trying to load them into mags.

• Haha 2
56 minutes ago, villaman said:

Some go on about heavy pellets in .177 which i do use myself in one of my guns but these AA Express .177  7.9 gr  are lethal at all ranges , i have tried them from 15 to 75 yards  in my HW100k .

Probably the most accurate pellet i have used in .177 in all of my guns , just a shame the BSA magazines don't really like them  ,unless you make sure the pellets are inserted right in , which can be a bit of fiddle in the field .

they were shot at 37 yard which is my zero on this set up  of HW100k , Aimax scope  and AA express pellets  and once again off the knee , no pod or sticks involved  , like some , SORRY MARK COULD NOT HELP MYSELF  :laugh: :thumbs:

I have taken 12 in the last 4 outings in this wood 

IMG_1503.JPG

No complaints from me Mitch, 

Whether you use a bipod, sticks, fence post or your knee, who cares ?

I do prefer a spring rifle though, to shoot, without bridging shooting skills with pcp`s, whenever possible.

Not sure if you`ve noticed but I don`t shoot quarry at night or off feeding trays either.:laugh::good:

21st century night vision ,pcp`s, bait stations, nahhh

Only saying like x 

• Haha 1

got to admit I was a fan of the heavy pellets but since using the 100 with express on the rats ive gone full circle!

now using them in the 510 as well and there spot on, thought they might suffer in the wind but there sound..

pity they dont group well in me 97 :( 

2 hours ago, si brown said:

got to admit I was a fan of the heavy pellets but since using the 100 with express on the rats ive gone full circle!

now using them in the 510 as well and there spot on, thought they might suffer in the wind but there sound..

pity they dont group well in me 97 :( 

JSB express in .22 are very good as well 

Falcon accuracy plus in .177 are good in the 97 

• Like 2

Using FAP in the HW100 KS .22 and my FWB 127 MK1 .22.

I`m using the JSB Exact Express .177 throgh the T Rex, the Pro Sport and the FWB 124.

I`ve still not tried the Express through my 100 KT as yet.

A great nudge that was a couple of years back Mitch  :good:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Using FAP in the HW100 KS .22 and my FWB 127 MK1 .22.

I`m using the JSB Exact Express .177 throgh the T Rex, the Pro Sport and the FWB 124.

I`ve still not tried the Express through my 100 KT as yet.

A great nudge that was a couple of years back Mitch  :good:

You do need to try them Mark ,they are a great all round pellet in HWkt , even in wind and distance 

• Like 1