Fx Crown .25 green laminate new

Fx Crown .25 green laminate new

View Advert

Brand new unused FX Crown in .25 Green Laminate £1900 delvered to  your home address within 1 week.

Gun is shipped tracked in 6 ft lbs format but comes with full power kit to 45fl lbs. Video available also. Easy to fit 10 minutes or so.

pm only

• Advertiser
    mikewh79000
  • Date
    24/02/18
  • Price
    £1,900.00
  • Category

Very nice, I believe these have a huge mag system and also easy to change Calibre, and they do them in .30 if I'm right in thinking, sounds like quite a tool.

The .30 would certainly be of interest.

Come on Mike, you cannot leave it like that...............................the crown is not fully released as yet and as far as I am aware, they were not even available to buy so how can you be selling a rifle so new.

You must have a reason and it would be interesting to know if you don't mind. I am a huge fan of FX but I think this one whilst being lovely looking will be a bit long for me.

I have just noticed you are in France so I am guessing the Crown has been released over there before here in the UK.

Phil

4 hours ago, philpot said:

Come on Mike, you cannot leave it like that...............................the crown is not fully released as yet and as far as I am aware, they were not even available to buy so how can you be selling a rifle so new.

You must have a reason and it would be interesting to know if you don't mind. I am a huge fan of FX but I think this one whilst being lovely looking will be a bit long for me.

I have just noticed you are in France so I am guessing the Crown has been released over there before here in the UK.

Phil

Crown is in most places apart from UK But still not that cheap at £1900 . Should be  in the UK by April  so that means september :D 

• Haha 1