Minced chicken

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its taken me years to perfect my obnoxious twat facade,im not letting my standards slip now.

I’d do your homework properly on raw feeding before you change over just minced chicken with a few veggies don’t really off to much as a stable diet 

I use minced raw chicken carcasses in 1lb bags from local place,change it some days to chopped heart/tripe/lamb . Squirt of Salmon oil (square of lard winter months),bit veg now and again.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Ptd87 said:

We'll see fella.... Your a grass you said it yourself ... Scumbag

I enjoy a good witty offensive dig at me,none of yours are any of the above.

1 minute ago, Ptd87 said:

I'm looking silly .... You've been trawling through old posts to find something about me getting bullied as a kid you sad turd, you also threatened to GRASS me and someone else... P O S 

Chicken carcass IS NOT cat 3.you can buy them in butchers.you CAN NOT buy cat 3 material..i bring home about 10 kg of chicken carcass a week.8 kg goes in the field opposite.

What do you think about rabid reporting the fly tippers.?.i think he should of filled a digger bucket and returned it to it's original owner but like you he reported it to the authorities.hisssssss

Chicken carcass with tripe equivalent ta carcass nothing better both tripe and carcass whole they get there greens from the tripe I pay two quid a box of carcass freshly boned same day tripe killed same day ,four quid .a dogs has everything he needs in this bone tripe diet maybe a few lamb ribs  occasionall rabbit. Feckless this piddling  about  they have it how it comes  maybe odd dead calf last a week freeze it up cut in lumps ready ta serve lol.very natural .atb bunnys.

• Like 2