leslie harold gedge

some of the deer we have had

55 minutes ago, Yokel Matt said:

That’s a real shame Les. Looking at it closer the wound looks too small for a centerfire exit and too big for a centerfire entry to me.

Could well be a .22 LR exit although someone would have to particularly bloody stupid to try that... failing that maybe a .223 or similar with vmax type head which mostly vaporised and where only a bit of the base was able to exit... or an arrow??! Either way the poor bugger didn’t deserve it and with a head like that would most likely have made someone’s season.

It may have been a shotgun with a  ssg load or similar cartridge and only one pellet making contact usually someone who knows what they are doing with a 22lr would shoot it in the right place,I no someone who used to shoot reds with a 22lr in the right place he was amazing with it ,(I shall now await all the shite from the no all,s ) good night and god bless

• Like 1

13 hours ago, wilbur foxhound said:

It may have been a shotgun with a  ssg load or similar cartridge and only one pellet making contact usually someone who knows what they are doing with a 22lr would shoot it in the right place,I no someone who used to shoot reds with a 22lr in the right place he was amazing with it ,(I shall now await all the shite from the no all,s ) good night and god bless

thank you for not judgeing me it does get at me when people seem to be ganging up on me without knowing me .why don't people pm me ask me owt I will tell them I DONT LIE no matter what shit heads say about me.please ask me rather than give me crap

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Seen deer shot with fac airgun so no quibbles from me mate lol.

that could have been the case here it was green inside burst guts must have been in agony when I gutted it all it was dogfood 

• Haha 1

Still shit shooting whoever ,however it was shot and would of took a few hours to expire from experience .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I  dont think you did yourself any favours mate, think most of the pro  stalkers on here would of put up a separate post with a story behind it, rather than include it under the headline " some of the deer we have had".

• Like 4

As above Les, like Sussex said anybody can pull a shot wether that be a dodgy round slight delflection or inexperience, but when you put up a post with the title " some of the deer we have had" folk will comment on the post. If for example that had been shot by yourself or somebody you had taken out, maybe a small write up surrounding the circumstances of the stalk would have cleared up any doubt surrounding the shot. I have aslo shot hundreds of deer and I will hold my hands up and be honest all of them have not been the best of shots nor the cleanest of kills, it happens, like somebody else has previously said " what happened next is what matters.

Keep posting, but be ready for the critics as well as the pat on the backs lol.

ATB Del.

Ffs don't slag off old les or you will get a ban lol oh and you will have les going full rant on you lol ......

• Like 1

8 hours ago, socks said:

Ffs don't slag off old les or you will get a ban lol oh and you will have les going full rant on you lol ......

That was'nt a slagging Ken lol, just passing comment.

Now if I was to comment on Walshies shooting...............that would be a slagging.........Only joking David............I think :laugh:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, delswal said:

That was'nt a slagging Ken lol, just passing comment.

Now if I was to comment on Walshies shooting...............that would be a slagging.........Only joking David............I think :laugh:

How can you slag textbook shooting? 

38 minutes ago, walshie said:

How can you slag textbook shooting? 

Why are you shooting text books ??? I would rather shoot something I could eat ... townie twat ......

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

23 hours ago, ArchieHood said:

I  dont think you did yourself any favours mate, think most of the pro  stalkers on here would of put up a separate post with a story behind it, rather than include it under the headline " some of the deer we have had".

I did last year saying it had been shot by poachers I just picked some deer picture and they are small I should have look at what I posted 

• Like 1